Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:59 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
Mine was recently 'Dave M.' on my fake FB account because my Google profile got borked and I couldn't use it. With the update to cross platform I was able to 'reset' my Google profile and have changed back to that. FU_FB.

In game I am 'NoClanGamerDave'. It used to just be 'GamerDave' but when G+ was around I used to get spammed with friend requests 'what clan are you in?', 'can I join your clan', etc.

I resisted sharing this information on GL's forums because, well GL. But now we know they don't even visit this forum it no longer matters.

Not to long ago I'm talking a few weeks I would always see a name Dave M on the LB ,s & I always thought that was you

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:08 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
Mine was recently 'Dave M.' on my fake FB account because my Google profile got borked and I couldn't use it. With the update to cross platform I was able to 'reset' my Google profile and have changed back to that. FU_FB.

In game I am 'NoClanGamerDave'. It used to just be 'GamerDave' but when G+ was around I used to get spammed with friend requests 'what clan are you in?', 'can I join your clan', etc.

I resisted sharing this information on GL's forums because, well GL. But now we know they don't even visit this forum it no longer matters.

:D

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:41 pm
Mr. Mysterious Spyman in Gameloft Forums, Asphalt Wiki, YouTube and formerly G+.

Ronan G. in-game (using Facebook login).
Racing through life...

Vehicles owned: 274/299 | Fully-upgraded vehicles owned: 201/299
Cars MAX: 183/239 | Cars MAX+PRO: 160/239
Motorcycles full-MAX: 13/14 | Cars full-PRO: 21/36 | ULTIMATE vehicles owned: 7/10
Motorcycles owned: 14/15 | Legacy vehicles owned: 244/266 | Festival vehicles owned: 30/33
Unowned & removed vehicles: Aprilia Tuono, Hennessey Venom GT, Infiniti Vision GT, Koenigsegg Agera RS

Furaiosity Files: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:09 pm
Since we know racing names now, we should arrange a meet up, it might just be the most fun the game can offer in its current state. No team boosting!

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47 pm
Mr. Mysterious Spyman wrote:
Mr. Mysterious Spyman in Gameloft Forums, Asphalt Wiki, YouTube and formerly G+.

Ronan G. in-game (using Facebook login).

Hello Ronan G (great driver)

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:11 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
Hello Ronan G (great driver)

Hiya! Thank you.
Racing through life...

Motorcycles full-MAX: 13/14 | Cars full-PRO: 21/36 | ULTIMATE vehicles owned: 7/10
Motorcycles owned: 14/15 | Legacy vehicles owned: 244/266 | Festival vehicles owned: 30/33
Unowned & removed vehicles: Aprilia Tuono, Hennessey Venom GT, Infiniti Vision GT, Koenigsegg Agera RS

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:23 am
Juan Pimienta when I sign in with (Facebook) Mainly Peugeot RCZ Max/Pro Might start using the SR1 as I have seen a few mention this.
I'm not Spanish I have just translated my name into Spanish to stop my leaners from searching for me.  ;D

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:26 am
Yonny Meili wrote:
Mines: TeamYonny or Debroah W. And I am using the best of the best at the moment. Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse. This car was never even considered one of my picks to enter MP, well it turns out, that this little jewel is no slouch when it comes to taking it to the asphalt.. It is tunng out to be a damn good choice.. :)

What rank is your Bugatti? I have just maxed it from 4x2x3x3 to fully max. Pro is still at 0x0x0x0. Would this be any use in MP?
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:39 am
1730 is a gud rank for Spaghetti Veyron. its quite the car there. below u get killed by ar8se acuras and tuataras. ps its a nitro based car

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:41 pm
Pepperpot wrote:
Juan Pimienta when I sign in with (Facebook) Mainly Peugeot RCZ Max/Pro Might start using the SR1 as I have seen a few mention this.
I'm not Spanish I have just translated my name into Spanish to stop my leaners from searching for me.  ;D

John Pepper?
Racing through life...