Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Re: Forum Members: Racing Names

Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:30 am
Mines: TeamYonny or Debroah W. And I am using the best of the best at the moment. Bugatti 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse. This car was never even considered one of my picks to enter MP, well it turns out, that this little jewel is no slouch when it comes to taking it to the asphalt.. It is tunng out to be a damn good choice.. :)

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:38 am
Mine is Aftmostprism498 (X-Box Profile) or Moyosore C. (Facebook ID)

You can find me primarily with the Ford GT '17 (rank 1692) chasing Triple Boosted SEs, Acura NSXs and Tuataras. 🤗

Second favorite is the Bugatti Chiron Blackmobile. 😉

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:18 am
My ign on Windows is SignalVolcano26. Not sure if I will go back to iOS, but until then, I am stuck with my 1339 Kepler Motion ::)

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:16 pm
Pounches my old friend Sayaneechan.. How are you. I have 2-3 new cars since we last visited... And did you read my story about breaking into Game Loft High Security garage? Its a cool story... And I hope to keep the Champion League Trophy until the end of the season and I got  the festival car and I bought with F$2,400 the Infiniti Project Black S.. I am hoping to get the one car I nearly won in a R&D event last year. The Nissan 370z Special Edition... I wanted the others, but I don't have enough Fusion Coins.. So I am having to work my muffler off to get this one... Happy your doing good sweetie, miss you much.. hugs and happy Halloween.. :)
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:59 am
as a community equo-solidale, when we meet on the track, please leave the TK booster at the entrance ;)
jk. my race nick is the same as my forum nick: drhunziksv

VdBroek

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The Netherlands

Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:38 pm
VdBroek on this forum, racing name  ~VdB~
I know that I'll lose every time.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:22 am
Is there a forum member with the GPG profile cookiemonster?
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm
My in-game name is Antonino C.
I've met Aquatic O. (nks71) a few times especially when the update wasn't available for Windows! We're both on Windows Phone!
Total vehicles owned: 276
Vehicles MAXed: 230(+6)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  121
Play time: ~88 d
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:43 pm
Antonino-Sicily wrote:
My in-game name is Antonino C.
I've met Aquatic O. (nks71) a few times especially when the update wasn't available for Windows! We're both on Windows Phone!

Oh hi fellow WP racer! ;D
Haven't seen you for a while though now that the rooms get filled up fast.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:53 am
Mine was recently 'Dave M.' on my fake FB account because my Google profile got borked and I couldn't use it. With the update to cross platform I was able to 'reset' my Google profile and have changed back to that. FU_FB.

In game I am 'NoClanGamerDave'. It used to just be 'GamerDave' but when G+ was around I used to get spammed with friend requests 'what clan are you in?', 'can I join your clan', etc.

I resisted sharing this information on GL's forums because, well GL. But now we know they don't even visit this forum it no longer matters.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.