Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Google Play and Windows Update issue

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
SlowRunner wrote:
I have posted it already Ticket ID 21013811.....cant open the link

@ SlowRunner.  Links aren't working the forum servers crashed hard a few days ago & things ain't been right since  ! But that link will take you to bugs & technical issues thread ! You can go there & post your ticket there I attached a SS !  Keep replying to the original email they sent you , Tell them you need a saved file of your  progress / profile from the day this issue first happened to you ! Give CC as much info as you can !  CM andreea will push your ticket but she might not be back till Monday ! Stay communicating with CC👍

I don't know bro, it's working at my end & if they don't I press & hold on the link for a while and then open it in new tab.

@ Smooth. Links have been busted 4 me & a few others ever since the forum crashed the other night ! When the forum team brought the servers back online they did something wrong ! 
This is what happens when I press & hold a link  , when I tap a link it just highlights it !  But when I'm off GL forums links work fine so I know its Glitchlofts side ! But some people don't have any issue,s but some have do !   I think a lot more PEPs just havnt realized it yet
Attachments
Screenshot_20200918-141525.png
Screenshot_20200918-141525.png (260.47 KiB) Viewed 97 times
Screenshot_20200919-032629.png
Screenshot_20200919-032629.png (194.74 KiB) Viewed 98 times
no avatar

SlowRunner

Windows PC

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 am
Of course they replied and i gave 'em all details , but since then as you read in my post something new has happened the change of my Player ID after last update and the subtraction of about 100 vehicles from my garage. Well i'll start writing them back ...thanks all

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:49 am
Neilson wrote:
@ Smooth. Links have been busted 4 me & a few others ever since the forum crashed the other night ! When the forum team brought the servers back online they did something wrong ! 
This is what happens when I press & hold a link  , when I tap a link it just highlights it !  But when I'm off GL forums links work fine so I know its Glitchlofts side

It's true you are facing lot of problems after the update, even fistable task are strangely not there. I am not a techie so don't know much but from the look of it you are having a hard time.

This is what happens when I press and hold👇
Attachments
PSX_20200919_161859.jpg
PSX_20200919_161859.jpg (229.98 KiB) Viewed 89 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:57 am
SlowRunner wrote:
Of course they replied and i gave 'em all details , but since then as you read in my post something new has happened the change of my Player ID after last update and the subtraction of about 100 vehicles from my garage. Well i'll start writing them back ...thanks all

@ SlowRunner.  The last update a lot of peoples Player ID # changed 
Because all platforms Leader boards were combined into 1 cluster of iOS , windows , droid !  My player ID # changed too !  Florin said its because some players had the same ID # on a different platform ! If we had the same ID that wouldn't work So a lot of ID # changed !
But I know what you are going through I lost some progress cars , tokens , - credits , upgrades  & it took me almost 2 weeks to get straitened out !   You be alright bro hang in there it will get fixed 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20200912-033115.png
Screenshot_20200912-033115.png (858.93 KiB) Viewed 85 times
Screenshot_20200912-032435.png
Screenshot_20200912-032435.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 85 times

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:58 am
SlowRunner wrote:

That's why I asked you to post your ticket ID in 👉(>>> No answer from Customer Care-Post unanswered ticket) thread. Everything you reply to CC post your ticket ID there so that CM will ask CC to look at your ticket. If you don't do that then CC may go slow or very slow on that ticket because they have many more to attend to.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:21 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
Neilson wrote:
This is what happens when I press & hold a link  , when I tap a link it just highlights it !  But when I'm off GL forums links work fine so I know its Glitchlofts side

It's true you are facing lot of problems after the update, even fistable task are strangely not there. I am not a techie so don't know much but from the look of it you are having a hard time.

This is what happens when I press and hold👇

@ Smooth. See that's the weird part  I can't touch or hold a link cause it don't do nothing. But if I tap a SS like the one you posted it will bring up a file / View image , Like it always has sometimes if PEPs post a SS of a conversation with CC I will tap & hold the SS to open in a new file/tab so I can read it / enlarge it  .  That works fine  ⬇ But links are dead
Attachments
Screenshot_20200919-041517.png
Screenshot_20200919-041517.png (140.7 KiB) Viewed 76 times
Screenshot_20200919-041522.png
Screenshot_20200919-041522.png (276.17 KiB) Viewed 76 times

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:32 pm
@Neilson which OS are you on and the browser you are using. It will help in finding a solution to the issue you are facing. Have you tried using some other browser to see if the problem persists.
Attachments
PSX_20200919_170451.jpg
PSX_20200919_170451.jpg (368.99 KiB) Viewed 72 times

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:45 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
@Neilson which OS are you on and the browser you are using. It will help in finding a solution to the issue you are facing. Have you tried using some other browser to see if the problem persists.

@ Harry had asked me that too earlier tonight so went searching through advanced settings & I think it yahoo!  But see that's another thing I  haven't changed or messed with anything ever !  Bro I bought this tablet charged it like it said , connected it to WiFi & email downloaded google play game . Cause it had Goog play store pre installed & downloaded A8 ! 
Some PEPs be like how's this work ,how's that work I'm gonna adjust this & set that like this when they get a new device . Bro not me I did that once & got into some 💩I shouldn't have messed with !  It was like allow device to access this & let device access that ,  I'm like No , No No . It said allow device to access files , I'm like no  Bruh my dúmb @ss didn't realize a game needs to access file to work 😂.  Let's just say I messed things up bad & had no idea how to fix anything !  
So now when my device comes out the box , just like this one its dámn near factory settings 😂
Attachments
Screenshot_20200919-022419.png
Screenshot_20200919-022419.png (37.46 KiB) Viewed 67 times
Screenshot_20200919-022612.png
Screenshot_20200919-022612.png (54.49 KiB) Viewed 67 times

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:06 pm
@Neilson I always install multiple browser on all my devices each one with different setting. If anyone goes awry I can fall back on other. Try to install some other browser from playstore and login from there to see if the link opens.

BTW Yahoo is the preferred search engine on your device, but I would always go with Google as it has more and relevant search results.

I have these browser installed right now.
Attachments
PSX_20200919_172727.jpg
PSX_20200919_172727.jpg (97.19 KiB) Viewed 64 times

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:33 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
@Neilson I always install multiple browser on all my devices each one with different setting. If anyone goes awry I can fall back on other. Try to install some other browser from playstore and login from there to see if the link opens.

BTW Yahoo is the preferred search engine on your device, but I would always go with Google as it has more and relevant search results.

I have these browser installed right now.

@ Smooth. Thanks bro. I think I will try to switch my search engine & see  if that works !  Maybe when the forum crashed the other night it GLitched my search engine ! I was on the forum when it crashed 
I only have 3 apps  A8 , GPGames , GP store ! I was told the more things installed on a device the slower it runs !  I don't know if that's true but PEPs be talking about apps being bloatware or something 
@ Smooth Thanks bro now I have some things to try 👍  Its probably a GLitch in the Matrix I'm gonna call morpheus & Neo , Oracle  & fix the matrix 😂
Attachments
Screenshot_20200919-051451.png
Screenshot_20200919-051451.png (248.93 KiB) Viewed 55 times