Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Re: Multiplayer Rocket Season

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
Ok, I will be staying clear of this racer because his atom is on **** steroids. Shoots (no pun intended) past his opposition for an easy win. Edit: Gave him another shot in Barcelona 2 laps raced perfectly and he stayed out front although statically his car is 7-8km/h slower. What a **** joker. Thank you very much GL for introducing cross platform play now all the scum have crossed over. Report him as a cheater. Done all I can then.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of hack do you think he used?
I mean he's TB and on the SS he marginally won.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:14 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
Ok, I will be staying clear of this racer because his atom is on **** steroids. Shoots (no pun intended) past his opposition for an easy win. Edit: Gave him another shot in Barcelona 2 laps raced perfectly and he stayed out front although statically his car is 7-8km/h slower. What a **** joker. Thank you very much GL for introducing cross platform play now all the scum have crossed over. Report him as a cheater. Done all I can then.

I believe you, man. There are expert cheeters out there (like this guy with Atom) who disguise their hack so well, use it modestly so it is very hard to notice they're cheeting. On the paper your car is faster and no doubt that you can drive very well.
Then there are amateur cheeters who... well, you know, are easy to detect. 
Since the cross platform started, I've seen more of them than I've seen since I've started playing this game in 2015.
If fair racers want to continue playing MP and competing, my piece of advice: avoid coloured and weird nick players, remember ones that cheet. If playing for fun, then laugh it off and take screenshots, so we can all make fun of it ✌️
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:36 pm
I have no interest in how they are hacking so I don't know.. An atom never shoots past my Audi (I started in pole position) like that atom did and in 2 laps of any track my car leaves them in my dust. I have raced some atoms that was handled like a god and gave me a very hard time  but this was not one of those. Predator, if your reading this, you are a sneaky ****. GL always manages to release a new low.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:49 pm
Ok, fair answer!
It's not that I don't believe you, but I was just curious because it was not an obvious ch.eat, at least for me.
Cross platform will have all kind of "magic" going on for sure :-D

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:04 am
Itsyou18 wrote:

Do you have the SS of that Barcelona race with you and can you share it. Just curious to know the time he clocked and whether it's doable at all for that car🤔. If you raced perfectly than he should have lagged by atleast 2+ seconds.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:27 am
Sorry, I was frustrated so I didn't take that screenshot.  Really, 2+ seconds? With a 7 or 8 km/h difference. Will let this go now and stick with having fun. Thx for the feedback.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:27 am
Itsyou18 wrote:
Sorry, I was frustrated so I didn't take that screenshot.  Really, 2+ seconds? With a 7 or 8 km/h difference. Will let this go now and stick with having fun. Thx for the feedback.

I said ATLEAST (minimum) and a + sign, it could be anywhere from 2 to 4 seconds depending on many variables like starting position, turns taken etc, so don't take it literally at 2.

no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:12 am
Ok. Really, at least 2 seconds over 2 laps! What's the acc. stat between these two cars?  I will try my doing 2 laps in Barcelona and give you my time. That should fulfill your previous enquiry.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:27 am
Itsyou18 wrote:
Ok. Really, at least 2 seconds over 2 laps! What's the acc. stat between these two cars?  I will try my doing 2 laps in Barcelona and give you my time. That should fulfill your previous enquiry.

If I am not wrong then your A®SE should be there in 2m:180s/2m.187s and ATOM should be around 2m:213s/2m:220s.

no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:19 pm
This from wiki,
Atom 1.54s w/TK 
ar$e 2.20 w/TK 
experience shows that performance doesn't always reflect the stats of a car. I have never witnessed an atom overtaken my ar$e in pole position until last night. That atom had acme rockets for a TK ;0