Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Rocket Season

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:10 am
CortoMaltz wrote:
Reminder : don't do it, RostandR, don't do it. 

Ok. I won't. 

I officially give up chasing the EL spot.
For all the good reasons you mentionned. And also because this time, with all teams and aliens united, in order to land there you need the skills I lack.

See ? I'm listening  :)

I'm doing the next thousand races for fun only  ;)
Racing name: Pas Pire
no avatar

shodaime zack

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:49 am
finally i got to play MP today. there is too much problem and mess. whenever i race, there will always be a player with 20 or more higher car rank than me. if there is 2 or 3 player with more car rank than me, getting 3rd place will be least than my worries.

then we have more **** trying to KD or troll usually gold league guy which i dont know what they trying to do. usually they always out of the game before finish line and lose points. its normal now to find blinking car or even a car that crash but respwan right infront of you. 

i have tried apollo IE,suzuki bike,range rover,peugeot SR1,mp4 25,pinifarina and tezor on MP and all those have some sort banana peel on track when racing.wtf

and all those can only happen after i wait for long time in lobby or waiting for this crazy game to load up which will depleted my boost of the day...and i thought the update with fusion coin and they take our booster was the worse update ever. GL really work hard to exceed our expectation. 

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:36 am
RostandR wrote:
CortoMaltz wrote:
Reminder : don't do it, RostandR, don't do it. 

Ok. I won't. 

I officially give up chasing the EL spot.
For all the good reasons you mentionned. And also because this time, with all teams and aliens united, in order to land there you need the skills I lack.
See ? I'm listening  :)
I'm doing the next thousand races for fun only  ;)

👏👍🙄 For fun is good  :D
To reach Elite now, when all the platforms are in the same hat - it's a science fiction, my friend. 
What is that, top 100? Pfff, with all the cheeters, teamsters and fanbois combined from iOS, Android and Windows, it is not possible even for most them to get to Elite 😂
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.
no avatar

shodaime zack

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:42 am
1 hour boost and i only get this much point. this just sad :(

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:55 am
@CortoMaltz are you happy with my performance😬
Attachments
PSX_20200918_152256.jpg
PSX_20200918_152256.jpg (42.36 KiB) Viewed 185 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:19 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:

14 races so far, Smooth? It looks reasonable to me 👍 ;)
If you're still racing you low 1400's tuned aR$E - that is pure bravery, considering how bad is the matchmaking at that rank. 
By the way, if you haven't heard yet, the best car apparently to race in lower ranks these days is Ford Focus 😂
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.
no avatar

comeongameloft

Windows PC

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:51 pm
I just play the minimum to get to and stay in CL. Match making is all over the place since the cross play. I either completly decimate the other racers or they are orders of magnitudes faster than my car or I'm put in with match where the lag compensation is against me.

Not to mention the freezing that occurs at the beginning of a race or just shortly after the race has started, when the game unfreezes all the cars are way ahead.
Gameloft does not steal money from children.
Gameloft does not see the corona pandemic as an opportunity to make more money.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:55 pm
CortoMaltz wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:

14 races so far, Smooth? It looks reasonable to me 👍 ;)
If you're still racing you low 1400's tuned aR$E - that is pure bravery, considering how bad is the matchmaking at that rank. 
By the way, if you haven't heard yet, the best car apparently to race in lower ranks these days is Ford Focus 😂

I just played MP race for one day for an hour, not after that and you are right it's the 1400's AR$E😂

I saw that SS you posted and believe me you too can succeed with Ford Focus, the only thing one need to do is to activate ¢heat ¢odes which mortals like us hate the most. So lets enjoy this game the way we did all this time😎
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:05 pm
Aiming for the 180K FC bullseye reward so its a shame I can’t offer first place at times because majority of races are single pointers. GL should/could allow points to be saved for coming in second in elite especially after dropping point rewards across the board.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:24 pm
Ok, I will be staying clear of this racer because his atom is on **** steroids. Shoots (no pun intended) past his opposition for an easy win. Edit: Gave him another shot in Barcelona 2 laps raced perfectly and he stayed out front although statically his car is 7-8km/h slower. What a **** joker. Thank you very much GL for introducing cross platform play now all the scum have crossed over. Report him as a cheater. Done all I can then.
Attachments
4001579B-6C16-4D4D-A336-79AA6FD7D79A.jpeg
Mofo
4001579B-6C16-4D4D-A336-79AA6FD7D79A.jpeg (763.53 KiB) Viewed 61 times