Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Update 5.3.0 / UPD43 Discussion

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:01 am
random7669 wrote:
SmoothOperator wrote:
random7669 wrote:
I just got this screen a few minutes ago...
Hotfix? 🤔

I got that yesterday but nothing's changed for me.

Are you still having connection issues on MP? I haven't played in the past 2 days. Will try some runs on the weekend and let's see if it does well.🤞

I connected through Wi-Fi for the second time this season otherwise it won't allow me to play with mobile data. Faced issues like frame freeze (frequent), thrown out of race, met racer who did not feel the need to collect nitro on the way (s/he was unboosted) to stay ahead. It's happening exactly the way I feared would happen with this update.

For now I am done with this season, will race only if hotfix is released and it fixes the connection issue.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:17 am
SmoothOperator wrote:
random7669 wrote:
I just got this screen a few minutes ago...
Hotfix? 🤔

I got that yesterday but nothing's changed for me.

Also got this on Friday (on 'driod). Can't see a difference. Even the version number stayed the same.
The Commitments -Try a Little Tenderness - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgn5roohu-g
no avatar

ANPetrus

Google Play (Android)

Україна

Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:42 am
The best thing to do for the anniversary is to bring back an interesting 2017-2018 game. Thank.

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:09 pm
Hey, I use A8 on my local PC account which is my Administrator or main account.. I can't post in the forum, my in game ads don't load, i get the window now, but the ads don't load.. Does anyone know why this is happening? It didn't before the update and also, I can't get the game to load on my Standard PC account where I use to have it in the beginning and also, why is my user ID not 70h11? if has always been that... And now its something six digits... But fiirst answer the Account question, than the Ad questioin and last the ID question, that way you can help on all three.. thanks.. and hugs everyone... :)

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:33 pm
Yonny Meili wrote:
Hey, I use A8 on my local PC account which is my Administrator or main account.. I can't post in the forum, my in game ads don't load, i get the window now, but the ads don't load.. Does anyone know why this is happening? It didn't before the update and also, I can't get the game to load on my Standard PC account where I use to have it in the beginning and also, why is my user ID not 70h11? if has always been that... And now its something six digits... But fiirst answer the Account question, than the Ad questioin and last the ID question, that way you can help on all three.. thanks.. and hugs everyone... :)

Sorry, no idea on your account...sounds like an issue to take up with the ever popular CC. ;-)

I believe they changed user id's so there wouldn't be duplicates in the new cross-platform racing.

Ads have been problematic for ages so who knows if and when they'll be fixed.

Hugs back to you Yonny! :-)

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:54 am
Thanks igor, I can't seem to surpass the Prol League like I use to... And without the AD's I can't really get boosts.. So I am basically chit on the track.. 3rd-5th place and tier 3, Rating 1704.... I am going uninstall it it I don't get in the Champion League neat the end of the season.. I am sick of this so called. GREAT idea of cross platform.... Who the hell thought of that one?... I will quit A8 for good if they don't fix these damn issues..Here's my ticket ID 21022963... I just wrote them, and believe me, if they don't listen, I will just boycot A8.... I am getting fed up with all these damn updates, its already causing people to leave the game and Game Loft games period.. Soon no one is gonna be on to play any of their games.... :(

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:04 am
Hey igore,
I wrote Andreaa and sent her my game user ID and Issue Ticket ID.. so I will wait to hear from her and hopefully they at Game Loft can get these damn issues resolved and me back in the Champiion League.. Have a good Sunday.. Hugs,,, :)

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:13 am
Hey Yonny,
Having the same problems with boosters...never enough without being able to play ads. Still progressing slowly though. I'm just below you in the upper 1600's. Afraid to go to Champion ever since I got tossed back to amateur a couple seasons ago.

Andreea will push it forward for you just hope CC can help you out.

Hugs to you!
no avatar

ivcoo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 am
Hi guys after the update to the 5.3.0 version of the game I've lost most all my tokens, fusions, cards, nitros, extra tanks and updates that I've done to my cars. As i said the cars are there but none of them is maxed out and pro (more than 90% were pro's) Only my coins are about 65 million more but I don't think i can update my 201 cars to the level they were with them coins!! It's been almost 10 days since I've sent an email to CC explaining my problem, they gave me a ticket ID 21009499 but i haven't heard from them yet. Before i did the update I was logged in with my Google and Facebook so nothing should of have gone wrong. 
PS I'm writing trough my phone and wanted to add some screenshots that I've taken but it's not letting me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:01 am
ivcoo wrote:
Hi guys after the update to the 5.3.0 version of the game I've lost most all my tokens, fusions, cards, nitros, extra tanks and updates that I've done to my cars. As i said the cars are there but none of them is maxed out and pro (more than 90% were pro's) Only my coins are about 65 million more but I don't think i can update my 201 cars to the level they were with them coins!! It's been almost 10 days since I've sent an email to CC explaining my problem, they gave me a ticket ID 21009499 but i haven't heard from them yet. Before i did the update I was logged in with my Google and Facebook so nothing should of have gone wrong. 
PS I'm writing trough my phone and wanted to add some screenshots that I've taken but it's not letting me do it 🤷🏻‍♂️

@ ivcoo.  When GLitchloft sends you that auto response with a ticket number ! You have to reply to that message with your issue ! Or they think its been solved !  When they send you a ticket number response & you reply to it that's what gets the conversation started ! Follow up &/reply to the original auto response message they sent you ! Redescribe your issue to them you will see at the bottom of email they sent is says reply  👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20200920-225749.png
Screenshot_20200920-225749.png (204.43 KiB) Viewed 60 times
Screenshot_20200920-225831.png
Screenshot_20200920-225831.png (161.32 KiB) Viewed 61 times