Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:14 am
this guy is a cheater... careful with him. He had a at/near pro Sian as a starter, then a 1825 Divo and 1840 Devel, then something 1819. He posted a 1:01 on Crystal Lake.
I started with my 1859 X2 and was even with his Sian, going off the abyss ramp nice and tight and morphed mid-air. Then his 1825 Divo lurched ahead by over a second against an 1860 Pagani going at max air overspeed through the jumps ahead of the S-curve. After that curve, his 1840 Devel pulled ahead further against my 1859 SV. Got into the final tunnel and was unable to close with my Arash against some 1819 don't remember what. Had a bad final jump and lost with a high 1:02... Normal good time for me is 1:01-ish in Gauntlet, not with three sub-1850 cars.
Attachments
Cheater (2).JPG
Cheater (2).JPG (43.43 KiB) Viewed 935 times
no avatar

afrialrico

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:28 pm
hello, I experienced 2 strange occurrences .. my game id account was blocked, I played as according to the rules without playing cheating or hacking games. what I do while watching ads, playing career, playing events, multiplayer, and others on the home menu. and I logged in on my 2 android devices with the same game id and same email. This is the second time my account has been blocked or suspended for 14 days. After my first game ID account was blocked or suspended, I started again by creating a new ID account by logging in with my Facebook account. I started from the beginning quite patiently but why does this incident happen again? where did i go wrong? I have sent an email to Gameloft but there is still no answer. ask for help maybe here someone can give a solution to the problem I was experiencing. thank you 😢😢

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:54 pm
@afrialrico - I already answered this, Customer Care is your *only* option. The forum users are players, not GL, and cannot help you.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

A8PG

Windows PC

Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:55 am
Now, take a look and tell me that GL is not behing all this **** ! 
One year later, after I personaly reported and provide GL with undeniable videos, telling they will take care of this.
What do you want more ?
They not only warem but mostly are part of this, to manipulate the game for obvious reasons.
I know might seems crazy and a bit to much, but the only way I see this, is to find a legal way to make the responsable. I'm pretty sure there must be some rules and lows they infringe. Immagine how many clients they scammed !

No way in the world, a normal human being will lose so much time just to full around with not aparent purpose, not even to ruin others game ! This dude have no cars collections, no rewards, no logic purpose to jump a race and reach first place, unless is a bot, part of the GL systtem or just GL inttel.
Attachments
md.jpg
md.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1044 times
no avatar

Macdegus

Windows PC

no comment

Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:56 am
no comment
Attachments
tricheurs.png
tricheurs.png (388.71 KiB) Viewed 984 times
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Re: no comment

Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:05 am
Macdegus wrote:
no comment

You're on CB (cheater board), as indicated by the impossible times in your screenshot.
Don't ask how you got there, you don't have to h@ck or che@t, only GL algorithms know!
Countless players have been in your position unjustified.
Best practice to get out of CB to the normal LB is to stay 24 hours off from the game and play again after the time passes. 👍
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:14 am
How are you supposed to post suspected cheaters when you're accelerating and catching up to the fellow in front of you, but yet, when you hit him from behind, you're the one who ends up wrecked? That's happened to me 3x today in MP. Maybe I'm missing something, but I always thought it was the faster car that knocked the slower car out and not vice versa.

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:08 pm
A8 --> A9 --> A10 ...
I'm looking forward to Asphalt 10 FERstival
🤞
Attachments
6DC0E805-B118-405F-B420-B4DC8A46E4ED.jpeg
6DC0E805-B118-405F-B420-B4DC8A46E4ED.jpeg (352.29 KiB) Viewed 916 times

Nat B

Windows PC

Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:43 pm
An imaginable ad:
We are the best security guard company in the world. Each and every day our employees catch thousands of unauthorized persons on the premises of heavily guarded facilities.

An imaginable response to that ad:
Hey nitwits, how those unauthorized persons managed to penetrate into highly protected facilities in the first place?
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:44 pm
What kind of hack is this? Gauntlet is cheaters new paradise.
https://streamable.com/fwjyws

Yesterday i was at P1 with 1490 points and suddenly IanBeee appeared on the LB with 1800+ points. He challenged me 2 times and lost and i won 53 points. Then Sean came with almost 2500 points. Today Daveboy came with 1800+ points and gave me some points. I challenged him, won 5 times and reached almost 1800 points which is quite high even at the end of season.
More interestingly, this Chinese guy seems have 2 account and infinite tickets (don't know how). He was around 200 points less than me and now with 2300+ and 2100+ points. In the video (after 40th second), you can clearly see that he was boosting his other account.