Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6391

Location

IOS

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:39 pm
Alexatrom wrote:
[Thinking about the Hawk:
On a second look it's a bit strange that P2-P5 came all in with the same time. And that unboosted cars @ stock can do such good times is also ... unusual?]

The 2nd screenshot isn't the end result - watch the video, the AI cars weren't finished yet....
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2096

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:45 pm
audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
[Thinking about the Hawk:
On a second look it's a bit strange that P2-P5 came all in with the same time. And that unboosted cars @ stock can do such good times is also ... unusual?]

The 2nd screenshot isn't the end result - watch the video, the AI cars weren't finished yet....

You gave me the reason, thanks @AR, so there's still no explanation why P2 Venom is validated as a legit participant?
no avatar

Schwarzwald

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

14

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:37 pm
1st place in the fusion coins cup looks shady. Over four seconds quicker than second place without boosters
Attachments
FCcup.jpg
FCcup.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 279 times
no avatar

simplyjens

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

483

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:19 pm
Schwarzwald wrote:
1st place in the fusion coins cup looks shady. Over four seconds quicker than second place without boosters

Yeah, straight up cheater... same with the 1825 Divo sub 43 time - not!
Below 42.8 already seems shady overall, but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt with their Jeskos... 43:1 with the Jesko is already pretty darn good for a Pro.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4394

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:57 pm
simplyjens wrote:
Schwarzwald wrote:
1st place in the fusion coins cup looks shady. Over four seconds quicker than second place without boosters

Yeah, straight up cheater... same with the 1825 Divo sub 43 time - not!
Below 42.8 already seems shady overall, but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt with their Jeskos... 43:1 with the Jesko is already pretty darn good for a Pro.

Yeah I first seen it & I thought I was on the CB !  Infested 🤔
Attachments
Screenshot_20210131-024708.png
Screenshot_20210131-024708.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 623 times
no avatar

Schwarzwald

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

14

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:58 pm
And another one (2nd place). Meanwhile, innocent players are sent to CB for no reason.
Attachments
FCcup2.jpg
FCcup2.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 588 times
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4394

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:26 am
Fucs cup just validated & paid out rewards.  These hackers never got removed ! Good job Anti chéat team  WTF y'all doing ?   Meanwhile legit peeps have their resources stolen by you  !  Pppff  unbelievable
Attachments
Screenshot_20210131-211644.png
Screenshot_20210131-211644.png (1.32 MiB) Viewed 563 times
Screenshot_20210131-024708.png
Screenshot_20210131-024708.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 561 times
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2096

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:25 pm
Neilson wrote:
Fucs cup just validated & paid out rewards.  These hackers never got removed ! Good job Anti chéat team  WTF y'all doing ?   Meanwhile legit peeps have their resources stolen by you  !  Pppff  unbelievable

Funny: I see a different validated LB: P7 still suspicious, but P1 is coming out of nowhere ...😂
Attachments
0290CB26-1395-4D0F-8DB9-69346D9DAA19.jpeg
0290CB26-1395-4D0F-8DB9-69346D9DAA19.jpeg (237.21 KiB) Viewed 526 times
no avatar

afrialrico

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

6

Location

Indonesia

Join Date: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:56 am

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:08 pm
Hello everyone .. I want to ask something about the problem of the game id account being blocked .. my A8 game id account was just blocked by the Loft game because I did something outside the existing rules, even though I didn't do anything that is strictly prohibited by the game loft, but I only logged in 2 android devices with the same 1 game id, with the intention of taking turns playing A8 games when my Android device starts to heat up or runs out of battery power, so I can still play A8 games at any time without fear to run out of battery or cellphone experiencing heat due to playing online games over an unnatural time, ask for help. The explanation maybe someone here has experienced it or can explain to me ...
User avatar

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)
Posts

6391

Location

IOS

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:16 pm
@afrialrico - your only chance is to contact Customer Care.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."