Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:39 pm
Nat B wrote:
In some respects we are all l0sers. How long capitalism has been around? 150-170 years? And not a single trillionaire yet. :)

That was done already in 1924 - 250 US dollars bought you 1 Trillion Weimar Repubic Rechsmark :)
In Vietnam today, it takes US$40 Million to be a VDong Trillionaire.

Nat B

Windows PC

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:23 pm
Lol, simplyjens, I should have made a remark or a footnote in my previous post — a $US trillionaire, but I haven’t. So, I officially admit it: nks71 is right — you are either a winner or a l0ser. :)
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:37 pm
Nat B wrote:
Lol, simplyjens, I should have made a remark or a footnote in my previous post — a $US trillionaire, but I haven’t. So, I officially admit it: nks71 is right — you are either a winner or a l0ser. :)

Bezos, Musk and Gates will fight to the very end of exploiting, sorry, helping advance our civilization, up to the first trill.
Then they can peacefully play their fav A8 game ;D

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:54 am
nks71 wrote:
Nat B wrote:

Bezos, Musk and Gates will fight to the very end of exploiting, sorry, helping advance our civilization, up to the first trill.

Yup, the more you have - the more you need and want  ;)
Forgedabaut effects on environment and the whole planet; a famous ex-US president once wisely said that global warming doesn't even exist. And who are the rest of us, humanity to say the opposite? 😂😂

And yessssss, Asphalt 8 will always be the favest mobile game in the whole World, thanks to whales it will be running for at least another 10-15 years. Mark my words!  ;D
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:42 pm
I felt something suspicious during the race, but stayed until the end to see what was wrong. 
And I saw this — Divo and Valhalla — full PRO.
Attachments
IMG_1462.jpg
IMG_1462.jpg (748.2 KiB) Viewed 319 times
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:57 pm
CortoMaltz wrote:
nks71 wrote:
Nat B wrote:

Yup, the more you have - the more you need and want  ;)
Forgedabaut effects on environment and the whole planet; a famous ex-US president once wisely said that global warming doesn't even exist. And who are the rest of us, humanity to say the opposite? 😂😂

And yessssss, Asphalt 8 will always be the favest mobile game in the whole World, thanks to whales it will be running for at least another 10-15 years. Mark my words!  ;D

Truth be told if you recall the excitement of the first weeks of gameplay and combine it with the pay to enjoy situation we have now, it is clear that more and more people will fall for the hype.
Back then we could compensate progress with hours of gameplay and upgrade strategies, now everything is summed up to money.
That is not the problem though, the problem is that GL neglects all other categories of players, which does not make any financial sense...

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:45 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
@Alexatrom here is the Tomahawk run:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7211238589

Thank you very much @ylmzTRk, you sent me to pages where I absolutely did not know what to click because my Chinese (?) is underdeveloped ...🤣😂 ... but I tried something and saw this incredibly fast lap ...
As I didn't rate the Hawk, though we can probably agree on the Venom and this troll has now been validated by GL.
Whether we are reporting on cheaters in the chat group or in the non-chat group, providing the desired information and evidence to GL, nobody at GL cares, the algorithm continues to do its bad job.
That's just pathetic.
Attachments
33F82CB8-79B6-4662-BA6A-0F7644E7C102.jpeg
33F82CB8-79B6-4662-BA6A-0F7644E7C102.jpeg (73.11 KiB) Viewed 302 times
78BA8157-2ED7-4150-8030-0AB265CEA40E.jpeg
78BA8157-2ED7-4150-8030-0AB265CEA40E.jpeg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 302 times

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:16 pm
[Thinking about the Hawk:
On a second look it's a bit strange that P2-P5 came all in with the same time. And that unboosted cars @ stock can do such good times is also ... unusual?]

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:54 pm
A8PG
Another collored guy, cheating on Metal Garden. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSN7dJmUjzo

I will transfer my comment here because the other topic is "NO CHATTING"...

I don't want to defend this player, but obviously these "colored names" impress you a lot.  :)

This could be a sync issue (display bug)?

A simple question:
Have you ever seen other players in Multiplayer make Flat Spins?

I mean, not everything a player sees is actually what another player does.* 

* By the way, you can very easily check this — who sees what — if you play with a friend at Local Wi-Fi.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:37 pm
^^^
What has happened?
My NO CHAT-comments were transferred to the CHAT-thread so they don't make sense?
😂🤪🤐 ...