Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:43 pm
My Audi's R8SE top speed is 282-283mph @1672
This Audi's top speed is 284-285mph @1671
This is the tunnel in Metal Garden. What's causing this player to speed up?
Please scroll 4 images.
Attachments
1AB70F72-6B94-413E-9075-A5CBB4F0FAE7.jpeg
1AB70F72-6B94-413E-9075-A5CBB4F0FAE7.jpeg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 505 times
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

537

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:12 am
@Nitetraitor; speeds and anything you see in spectator view is not accurate
check this old thread with Dex1 investigations : viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=679617
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:40 am
woopsynutts wrote:
@Nitetraitor; speeds and anything you see in spectator view is not accurate
check this old thread with Dex1 investigations : viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=679617

I read the thread and it wasn't enlightening. Didn't find a plausible reason for spectator mode to be inaccurate. Besides I am merely illustrating what is obvious to most: many windows users **** with speed/acceleration hack programs. I race enough Audis to know when there is a cheater, especially when their vehicle is not pro'd. Most cheaters are bad drivers, hence the need to ****. I'm finishing this season at rating 3175 and it's clear as day to me when someone's cheating. This is just one of many people who do this flagrantly even with Audis tuned much lower. Can't believe you're even attempting to refute this. Oh wait, I can believe it, you're a windows user.
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4429

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:12 am
Nitetraitor wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:
@Nitetraitor; speeds and anything you see in spectator view is not accurate
check this old thread with Dex1 investigations : viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=679617

I read the thread and it wasn't enlightening. Didn't find a plausible reason for spectator mode to be inaccurate. Besides I am merely illustrating what is obvious to most: many windows users **** with speed/acceleration hack programs. I race enough Audis to know when there is a cheater, especially when their vehicle is not pro'd. Most cheaters are bad drivers, hence the need to ****. I'm finishing this season at rating 3175 and it's clear as day to me when someone's cheating. This is just one of many people who do this flagrantly even with Audis tuned much lower. Can't believe you're even attempting to refute this. Oh wait, I can believe it, you're a windows user.

WTF you doing ?  Now you gonna beef with woopsy cause he on windows ?  Schools in session :  So let me educate you !!!  GL are a bunch of incompetent MOOKS  who can't fix nothing or get nothing right .   
So when you seeing spectator mode  You looking at the speed of the car back before they were nerfed / buffed , Scrèwed with  With Fake speed  Cause GL might have nerfed the cars TS but didn't correct the TS code in spectators mode !   So your seeing incorrect TS data displayed 
Yes this game is infested with hackers , Ain't no doubt about it that's fact !! 
But you forgetting GL are a bunch of fools clowning around as programmers , A bunch of incompetent morons who can't even put out a firelink for windows players .
@ FKW is on droid & I hear he was discussing the same exact issue on discrod last week !  What you see ain't what the player racing sees & is probably legit & not doing anything wrong   
Class dismissed : hope you was enlightened with this plausibility ,fact  GL  programmers are f,n stúpid retárded MOOKS  simple as that !
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

537

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:31 am
Nitetraitor wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:
@Nitetraitor; speeds and anything you see in spectator view is not accurate
check this old thread with Dex1 investigations : viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=679617

I read the thread and it wasn't enlightening. Didn't find a plausible reason for spectator mode to be inaccurate. Besides I am merely illustrating what is obvious to most: many windows users **** with speed/acceleration hack programs. I race enough Audis to know when there is a cheater, especially when their vehicle is not pro'd. Most cheaters are bad drivers, hence the need to ****. I'm finishing this season at rating 3175 and it's clear as day to me when someone's cheating. This is just one of many people who do this flagrantly even with Audis tuned much lower. Can't believe you're even attempting to refute this. Oh wait, I can believe it, you're a windows user.


 

it wasn't enlightening ?

looks you already have the answer to your question before asking so why ask here anyway ?

you're so smart and skilled that you think hackers are so dumbs and no.ob level to just ad +3 km/h or mph to their total speed, ,when they could ad +30 or more..., and still lose by a lot so you will see their speed on the spectator view at the end of your amazing win ???

L O L , be smarter than that please, don't make us lose our time if you so smart and know everything, and if you need a more official reply fill a report to CC and ask them what's up....
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:21 pm
Thanks, for your input! No one’s bragging here. GL customer care will ask you for proof thru video or screen shots when you make a claim. Spectator Mode is one of those methods, but you can’t get into that mode and observe other players without at least finishing well in advance of them. If what you’re claiming is true then GL would simply compensate us for our grief and anguish and apologize for asking us to show them proof they know is unreliable. Original. 

So instead of focusing on the problem, you re-direct by arguing the system is unreliable and GL developers are incompetent, discredit me and accuse me of acting superior, and all of the other tricks in the book to distract the reader from what real problem cheating is for a monetized game. I should add that I have felt nothing but encouraged by GL customer care and their ability to resolve issues I have with the game. I continue to play and support A8 because I think it’s a good game.
User avatar

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2342

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:42 pm
Nitetraitor wrote:
Thanks, for your input! No one’s bragging here. GL customer care will ask you for proof thru video or screen shots when you make a claim. Spectator Mode is one of those methods, but you can’t get into that mode and observe other players without at least finishing well in advance of them. If what you’re claiming is true then GL would simply compensate us for our grief and anguish and apologize for asking us to show them proof they know is unreliable. Original. 

So instead of focusing on the problem, you re-direct by arguing the system is unreliable and GL developers are incompetent, discredit me and accuse me of acting superior, and all of the other tricks in the book to distract the reader from what real problem cheating is for a monetized game. I should add that I have felt nothing but encouraged by GL customer care and their ability to resolve issues I have with the game. I continue to play and support A8 because I think it’s a good game.

 

If you wish you could check your theory in my stream.
I will stay behind you that you cand take screenshot, and you could compare later with the video.

Let me know.
User avatar

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

2118

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:18 pm
Unboosted and validated ... 😂
Attachments
68746B51-EEFC-4F66-B59E-7A1E74F19F7B.jpeg
68746B51-EEFC-4F66-B59E-7A1E74F19F7B.jpeg (234.26 KiB) Viewed 378 times
Make it happen ...
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:52 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
Nitetraitor wrote:
Thanks, for your input! No one’s bragging here. GL customer care will ask you for proof thru video or screen shots when you make a claim. Spectator Mode is one of those methods, but you can’t get into that mode and observe other players without at least finishing well in advance of them. If what you’re claiming is true then GL would simply compensate us for our grief and anguish and apologize for asking us to show them proof they know is unreliable. Original. 

So instead of focusing on the problem, you re-direct by arguing the system is unreliable and GL developers are incompetent, discredit me and accuse me of acting superior, and all of the other tricks in the book to distract the reader from what real problem cheating is for a monetized game. I should add that I have felt nothing but encouraged by GL customer care and their ability to resolve issues I have with the game. I continue to play and support A8 because I think it’s a good game.


 

If you wish you could check your theory in my stream.
I will stay behind you that you cand take screenshot, and you could compare later with the video.

Let me know.

That's an interesting proposition. But, wouldn't it make more sense that you record my vehicle? Either way, the point is missed again. It doesn't matter that spectator mode is accurate or not, it's only important that GL customer care accepts it as valid proof. And yes there will be compensation if the claim is substantiated with the proof they're asking. If you have the gumption to record yourself on another machine and post both videos on YouTube, I would watch it. But, then you would have created real proof that these cheater threads are ridiculous and be closed permanently. We could all stop posting about our grievances and complaining about GL and its developers full stop.
User avatar

Nat B

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

264

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:24 pm
@Nitetraitor
“You are a Windows player” is one hell of a persuasive argument. Why don’t you outsmart Victor Hugo and write a book titled “Les Misérables. Windows 10 players”? Might become a bestseller.
 
Since when (my unbiased, tolerant, seeing both sides of the coin fellow forum member) cheating is linked to a platform and not to a state of mind of a particular individual? And … OMG am I re-directing? Yes, I am re-directing. I can’t believe it, I am re-directing. Oh wait, I can believe it, I am a Windows player.
 
@woopsynutts
On my own I am weak and often have to struggle to keep my faith in humanity. You are one of those persons on this forum who make me strong and help me to keep it. Thank you for that. I appreciate you. Have a great day.
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött