Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

bart85

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

368

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:29 pm
For those who say Windows is full of cheaters, here is the number of downloads of the last famous software used by Windows players, knowing that some players like me download it to be informed of the latest hacks and don't use it ...
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2020-09-10 231849.png
Capture d’écran 2020-09-10 231849.png (10.97 KiB) Viewed 1223 times
no avatar

bart85

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

368

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:59 pm
a few months ago there were a lot more
only this is what happens to those who che@t
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2020-09-10 235654.png
Capture d’écran 2020-09-10 235654.png (19.13 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
Capture d’écran 2020-09-10 235510.png
Capture d’écran 2020-09-10 235510.png (9.03 KiB) Viewed 1215 times
no avatar

bart85

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

368

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:22 pm
@Neilson
Look you even have a boyfriend, lol
no doubt that these cheaters visit the forum ...
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2020-09-11 001956.png
Capture d’écran 2020-09-11 001956.png (52.61 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
User avatar

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

696

Location

USA

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:20 am
Hey, thats the same **** engine Gamer's Decade uses.. **** engine 7.1.... I bet he's behind all this crap happing on this app... Asphalt 8 is being chopped up by hackers... :(
User avatar

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

628

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:10 am
those cheats work only in career any of those cheats used online gets you banned or CB after 1 race sometimes 2 or 3

the very very top elites on windows are cheating but they dont use any known program i guess they hack it themselves by other means

they use sheets not available to nobody on the internets and they do it online all day
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4395

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:14 am
bart85 wrote:
@Neilson
Look you even have a boyfriend, lol
no doubt that these cheaters visit the forum ...

@ bart.  They see me , They wanna be me ! You know what I'm sayin 
bro that's like the 5th time a púnk has cloned my name / profile pic
Where did you find that at ? / Where did you see that ?
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

510

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:29 am
@Neilson
them ch.eaters have their own forum !
that's also where anyone can find and download the famous shack tools for Windows... ::)

I could send you the direct link through PM... I can't post any link there for obvious reasons
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4395

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:58 am
woopsynutts wrote:
@Neilson
them ch.eaters have their own forum !
that's also where anyone can find and download the famous shack tools for Windows... ::)

I could send you the direct link through PM... I can't post any link there for obvious reasons

@ woopsy. I never used or turned on the pm function ! I always felt like everything should be discussed in the open ! & I was sneaking around
Bro do you think that's where that pic came from ? A cheaters forum ?
Strait up I will go crash that party !    I'm almost 100% positive that was mumufan = neutroll !
User avatar

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

628

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:52 am
i haz no reason to be visiting sheeters and i care even less about you

you think the world spins around you and everybody else has to do what you think and not what reality iz

stop thinking like a child and grow up

i see the post has your name and your picture why do you want to say its not you sheetings and found out instead of blaming others without any proof like you usually do
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

510

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:58 am
Neilson wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:
@Neilson
them ch.eaters have their own forum !
that's also where anyone can find and download the famous shack tools for Windows... ::)

I could send you the direct link through PM... I can't post any link there for obvious reasons

@ woopsy. I never used or turned on the pm function ! I always felt like everything should be discussed in the open ! & I was sneaking around
Bro do you think that's where that pic came from ? A cheaters forum ?
Strait up I will go crash that party !    I'm almost 100% positive that was mumufan = neutroll !
 

yes, I just checked and there it is, but the "forum" isn't really active anymore
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"