Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

aleck1

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:27 pm
random7669 wrote:
Microsoft will ban a console for life if it detects cheating/hacking. That's what I would call a serious policy against cheaters/hackers. So it is pretty doable if GL wants to...  (but that would make the company lose money and blah... blah... blah) :D

Yup.  Microsoft added "Trueplay" to windows 10 years ago but the gaming companies have to actually use it. It's not turned on by default.   It's just more evidence that Gameloft has never cared about all the cheating in the game.  They only care if they think cheaters cost them more than doing next to nothing to fight it does.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/g ... indows-10/
no avatar

Clecle

Windows PC

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 pm
bart85 wrote:
Who does better?
662 points in 31 races,21 points per race,lol

To be considered in the elite league, Gameloft should oblige players to face at least 300 different players.

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:38 am
bart85 wrote:
Who does better?
662 points in 31 races,21 points per race,lol

To be considered in the elite league, Gameloft should oblige players to face at least 300 different players.

elites only get 1 point for race if they win unless they beat another elite then iz points galore sometimes i get up to 6 or 8 points
i dont remember how many points you get knocked off when you lose been a looooooong time but i think it was like 20

but we used to get 300 points deducted each season so 3500 went to 3200 and stayed elite and then he done 20 races and could be 3225 for example he didnt got 20 points a race

last season we got 1000 points off dont know if iz new thing now but many elites were 3800 points so they ended up 2800
no avatar

aleck1

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:29 pm
From what i'm reading, the upcoming update is going to allow for cross-platform play?   I'm going to laugh like hell when all the people on IOS start noticing all the cvheaters..  I would bet an extremely high percentage of people left playing the game on windows are running the easily obtainable hack program.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:46 pm
aleck1 wrote:
From what i'm reading, the upcoming update is going to allow for cross-platform play?   I'm going to laugh like hell when all the people on IOS start noticing all the cvheaters..  I would bet an extremely high percentage of people left playing the game on windows are running the easily obtainable hack program.

I think you still race against your own platform. But the leaderboard is combined now. So, noone should see any difference in the actual race. You just get scrd out of Elite now because it is still top 100 out of 3-4x as many players (boosting teams) now...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:01 pm
aleck1 wrote:

there aren't that many cheaters on Windows,moreover most of them use hacks to get the free triple boost,for me they're not really cheaters... cheaters are those who use hacks to go faster than the others, unlimited nitro etc
On the other hand I play on android sometimes for my son and there are really a lot of them !!!

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:42 pm
bart85 wrote:
there aren't that many cheaters on Windows,moreover most of them use hacks to get the free triple boost,for me they're not really cheaters... cheaters are those who use hacks to go faster than the others, unlimited nitro etc
On the other hand I play on android sometimes for my son and there are really a lot of them !!!

I totally disagree with this. They are also cheaters like others. Someone can also **** without using speed hack, kd hack, nitro hack. I have only 1x 3hr and 2x 5min. TK and a few ET. Around 1 year ago, i was playing 400-500 races within 25-day-season but now less than 200 because of this problem. They can play whenever they want, but to compete with them i need to get TKs by fusing fistable kit cards, daily parts or sometimes from MP TLEs. I believe that many Win. players use this hacks.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:03 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
bart85 wrote:

I totally disagree with this. They are also cheaters like others. Someone can also **** without using speed hack, kd hack, nitro hack. I have only 1x 3hr and 2x 5min. TK and a few ET. Around 1 year ago, i was playing 400-500 races within 25-day-season but now less than 200 because of this problem. They can play whenever they want, but to compete with them i need to get TKs by fusing fistable kit cards, daily parts or sometimes from MP TLEs. I believe that many Win. players use this hacks.

yes for those who do not have the weekly triple boost it is obvious that for them, they are cheaters, yes they che@t to get the triple boost, but you can beat them if you also have the triple boost, personally for the moment these players have not bothered me too much but now that I will no longer buy the weekly triple boost, for reasons that I have already mentioned so I will not go back on that, yes indeed I may see these players more unfavorably, but I remain on my thought it does not really che@t ...
no avatar

aleck1

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:08 pm
bart85 wrote:

I disagree.  I think there are tons of cheaters on Windows platform.   Some of the hacks are caught by anti-cheat programs but the hack of choice for MP is not. That's the no-crash/safe crash hacks that instantly puts someone back in front if they crash.   That hack made Showdown mode ridiculous because it rendered all strikes useless.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm
aleck1 wrote:
I disagree.  I think there are tons of cheaters on Windows platform.   Some of the hacks are caught by anti-cheat programs but the hack of choice for MP is not. That's the no-crash/safe crash hacks that instantly puts someone back in front if they crash.   That hack made Showdown mode ridiculous because it rendered all strikes useless.

Yes I know very well all those hacks you can find on the famous site F....s
But a lot of people use this program just to get the triple boost, and I don't justify this practice in any way, but if Gameloft applied more affordable prices, there would be less of them ....
it is necessary to be aware that in many countries people still live on 1€ per day, imagine the frustration of these people? obviously these people are looking for a way to get around it.