Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1371

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:37 am
Владо_Б wrote:
Is this a cheater? His start is a little bit suspicious and at the end Divo is overtaken by FXX while at full speed, but on the starting line is written that it's X2. His second car also looks like FXX as it is stated. How it's possible to drive the same car two times? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPjYFvRq9U&t=660s

 

That is most likely Fantome Naomi and uses hulk c.heat.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2874

Location

Greece

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:46 am
quailstorm wrote:
Владо_Б wrote:
Is this a cheater? His start is a little bit suspicious and at the end Divo is overtaken by FXX while at full speed, but on the starting line is written that it's X2. His second car also looks like FXX as it is stated. How it's possible to drive the same car two times? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPjYFvRq9U&t=660s

 

That is most likely Fantome Naomi and uses hulk c.heat.

What is hulk c.heat, perform as if in infected mode?
User avatar

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

4388

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:56 pm
Anti cheát team is a complete joke !! This hacker 1888 has been reported by simplyjens  , days ago & for 3 days still remains on LB 
GL loves cheaters !!  Cheaters supporting cheaters  go figure
Attachments
Screenshot_20210311-034835.png
Screenshot_20210311-034835.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 368 times
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

1371

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:14 pm
nks71 wrote:
What is hulk c.heat, perform as if in infected mode?

Exactly. Hence the name, since infected is green. (Actually it is more complicated, but allows tuning the car up to infected stats. Example in gauntlet video is not using maximum performance.)
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2874

Location

Greece

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:37 pm
quailstorm wrote:
nks71 wrote:
What is hulk c.heat, perform as if in infected mode?

Exactly. Hence the name, since infected is green. (Actually it is more complicated, but allows tuning the car up to infected stats. Example in gauntlet video is not using maximum performance.)

Thanks, interesting that c.heaters exploit in-game mechanics to their favor making it difficult to get exposed!
It's what GL does as well, BUT they're the owners lol... :-D
no avatar

aleck1

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

176

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:12 pm
Neilson wrote:
Anti cheát team is a complete joke !! This hacker 1888 has been reported by simplyjens  , days ago & for 3 days still remains on LB 
GL loves cheaters !!  Cheaters supporting cheaters  go figure







 


Most of the top 100 in every single event are all cheaters and players chaet all through the rankings.  I mean you regularly have players who use names like CHEATER <tm> ijust to flaunt it.  Every single CM has been worthless as far as all the cheating goes.    There's no one working at GL who gives a chit about it.  The working theory has always been that they allow cheating because it makes idlots think if they are skilled enough and PAY enough to upgrade, they too can do those kinds of times.
User avatar

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

947

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:49 pm
This s.tupid cheater cost me top1 in Gauntlet, beat me 11 times within a week. Impossible to beat him/her because of the acc.
https://streamable.com/aew3hu
Attachments
Asphalt 8  Airborne Screenshot 2021.03.14 - 17.32.20.56.png
Asphalt 8 Airborne Screenshot 2021.03.14 - 17.32.20.56.png (356.75 KiB) Viewed 354 times
no avatar

dgx

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

20

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:00 pm
Neilson wrote:
Anti cheát team is a complete joke !! This hacker 1888 has been reported by simplyjens  , days ago & for 3 days still remains on LB 
GL loves cheaters !!  Cheaters supporting cheaters  go figure

He is currently in second place in my Gauntlet.
Attachments
Driver 1888.jpg
Driver 1888.jpg (90.57 KiB) Viewed 329 times
User avatar

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)
Posts

581

Location

Bulgaria

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:02 am
Possible ch.ater: gL 
March 16, 2021
Events  
Impossible task

Perform 4 Flat Spins in a race in Events: 
1. Azure Coast Reverse 
2. The Mirage
Racing Name: DriverFunk™
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

731

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:14 am
Please fix the anticheating algorithm.
Im in CB since 2 days already, missed rewards, and of course the cause is unknown and surely wrong.
I did a race in Dodge Tomahawk triple boosted. What, nothing can go faster than 509 km/h kekw?
Seriously, I also raced in Gauntlet and beat some poor defence, and the weirdest thing of all,
in CB I see a couple of people I beat in my gauntlet room, but now my gauntlet room is completely different with different racers, and the ones I see in CB are not in my room anymore. What happened??????
I wrote to CC but no reply yet. If I miss the fusion coins cup I will be really  not happy....