Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:59 am
Alexatrom wrote:
Funny meeting with FER: Highland View, 2 laps. He waited for me at the end of lap 1, let me pass (!!) and then he went off-road ... I was so confused so I crashed ... 😂

FER is obviously using a new tactics to troll racers then, he got bored with teleportations, no-crash and ultra-speed hacks and similar shenanigans 🤑😂😂
This gives me incentive to dust off my own Tuatara and wait for FER to show up, I wanna be FER-red too, it must be fun  ;D
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go broke  8-)

ocfabfive

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:45 pm
DriverFunk wrote:
This guy is a Gauntlet Che@ter.

He was behind me through the whole race (Buddha's Teachings), and towards the end I didn't even see him on the map anymore. On the last turn, however, I saw the red time on my device and understood what was happening... Avoid him.D

Dang.  I wish I saw this before I raced him...bamboozled!!
GL ID:  $RickHunter$

DriverFunk

Veteran

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:49 pm
ocfabfive wrote:
DriverFunk wrote:

He was behind me through the whole race (Buddha's Teachings), and towards the end I didn't even see him on the map anymore. On the last turn, however, I saw the red time on my device and understood what was happening... Avoid him.D

@ocfabfive, sorry! 
I can see you in the leaderboard (pos 13) and this guy Hécâtønquirø is pos 11.
Racing Name: DriverFunk™

ocfabfive

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:16 am
DriverFunk wrote:
ocfabfive wrote:
DriverFunk wrote:

@ocfabfive, sorry! 
I can see you in the leaderboard (pos 13) and this guy Hécâtønquirø is pos 11.

I see you too!  Good luck this week. I'm just trying to stay in 11-50 position.
GL ID:  $RickHunter$

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:50 am
Is this a cheater? His start is a little bit suspicious and at the end Divo is overtaken by FXX while at full speed, but on the starting line is written that it's X2. His second car also looks like FXX as it is stated. How it's possible to drive the same car two times? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPjYFvRq9U&t=660s

no avatar

njkl

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:33 am
Have had something going on for some time now. In the leaderboard of events, I see a lot of times that are simply impossible! I enclose the results from the most recent Fusion Coins Cup, the first 11 results are obvious cheats!
What I find most annoying is the fact that GL have validated these results over many hours, (sometimes more than 12 hours), yet fail to remove these resuilts, causing us innocent players, to receive a lower rating result!
​WHATS GOING ON?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210308-111912 (2).png
Screenshot_20210308-111912 (2).png (801.98 KiB) Viewed 397 times
Screenshot_20210308-111959.png
Screenshot_20210308-111959.png (796.46 KiB) Viewed 397 times

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:40 am
njkl wrote:
Have had something going on for some time now. In the leaderboard of events, I see a lot of times that are simply impossible! I enclose the results from the most recent Fusion Coins Cup, the first 11 results are obvious cheats!
What I find most annoying is the fact that GL have validated these results over many hours, (sometimes more than 12 hours), yet fail to remove these resuilts, causing us innocent players, to receive a lower rating result!
​WHATS GOING ON?

Same old story: you are on Cheaterboard. You did nothing wrong, GL did. To leave CB avoid the game for 24 hours. And yes: validated results are annoying ...
no avatar

dgx

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:05 pm
On Windows PC the Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport has not yet been nerfed. Yesterday I used it in multiplayer and for the first time I landed on the cheaterboard. Interestingly, I still got the correct award for the Fusion Cup.
no avatar

angesehen

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:19 pm
Hm,thats why i am on Cb too.But its because of my Acura i think.So,have to stop playing for 24 hours...

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:18 am
Владо_Б wrote:
Is this a cheater? His start is a little bit suspicious and at the end Divo is overtaken by FXX while at full speed, but on the starting line is written that it's X2. His second car also looks like FXX as it is stated. How it's possible to drive the same car two times? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EPjYFvRq9U&t=660s

Yes, 100% cheater. Check @Alexatrom's post.
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=712194&start=100#p4128814