Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:10 am
Everyone here knows that Neilson plays on Android, just look under his avatar, you're obviously the only one in the forum not to have seen it, nobody doubted for a moment that it could be Neilson by you as of course, and you're the child here.

if you gugle a litle you will find out the sheet sw works on android with an app and using a pc it also works on ios with old os

it also works on pc and game on bluestacks aka android youtube is full of tutorials

so what do you mean by he plays on android ???? are you implying android players dont **** i saw a few when i tested the new tracks on android

i had posted before its not worth using sheets because you get CB or get banned but not using doesnt mean i havent seen videos of how it works

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:21 pm
When I was having an issue with my account on Cloud, I was considering using **** 7.1 engine only to get my account back up and in order.. I went on ahead and got ahold of Andreaa and she saved me by sending my info to a CC agent and with in a week they fixed my account and then I neeed my MP tokens reinburst and they did that a couple of days ago.. Thank you Game Loft, I dom't trust online advertising for a game **** engine.. An Actual pro game cheater never posts how to accomplish the cheats or where to go. They make their living at that profession.. Companies use their skills to fix and elliminate technical issues with in the system... So, don't use a online **** engine.. they have faults and will get you banned.. Consult a professional before using any **** engine... :)
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:23 pm
neutron wrote:
Everyone here knows that Neilson plays on Android, just look under his avatar, you're obviously the only one in the forum not to have seen it, nobody doubted for a moment that it could be Neilson by you as of course, and you're the child here.

if you gugle a litle you will find out the sheet sw works on android with an app and using a pc it also works on ios with old os

it also works on pc and game on bluestacks aka android youtube is full of tutorials

so what do you mean by he plays on android ???? are you implying android players dont **** i saw a few when i tested the new tracks on android

i had posted before its not worth using sheets because you get CB or get banned but not using doesnt mean i havent seen videos of how it works

And moreover you have an answer to everything, it's distressing, don't be surprised if they call you a troll after ...

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:41 am
i have an answer to everything because i know almost everything

im always doing many things at once i have 8 screens in front of me right now im watching tv im playing mp im posting here im eating
and watching several youtubes and and learning about the sumerians in a book all at same time

i dont like to waste any moment when i could be learning something new

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:39 am
Neutron that is incredible... I can only do maybe 3 things on my PC at once.. much less.. 8.... hehe

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:27 am
Yonny Meili wrote:
Neutron that is incredible... I can only do maybe 3 things on my PC at once.. much less.. 8.... hehe

my secret is i haz many pcs and android tv boxes hooked up to a wall of screens my old hobby was satelite testing in all bands i still have a small antena farm outside with 64 antenas from 16 ft to 18 inches the smaller ones

podula

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:54 am
I've said it before. We're blessed to be graced by such a genius multi-tasking extraordinaire, here at our forum. :o

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:10 am
lets get back to topic because they dont like it when we go stray on threads off topic

it would be nice if we had a live chat above forum to shoot the breeze and say whatevers
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:27 am
neutron wrote:
i have an answer to everything because i know almost everything

im always doing many things at once i have 8 screens in front of me right now im watching tv im playing mp im posting here im eating
and watching several youtubes and and learning about the sumerians in a book all at same time

i dont like to waste any moment when i could be learning something new

Well, I'm not going to insist, you don't meet people like you every day ... I prefer to laugh about it...
no avatar

Mai Fantasia

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:43 pm

Send lawyers, guns and money.  The excrement has made contact with the punkah!