Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm
neutron wrote:
i haz no reason to be visiting sheeters and i care even less about you

you think the world spins around you and everybody else has to do what you think and not what reality iz

stop thinking like a child and grow up

i see the post has your name and your picture why do you want to say its not you sheetings and found out instead of blaming others without any proof like you usually doing

You wanna start throwing insults .  Listen up scümbag   This life ain't for you , You ain't about this life .  You bout that troll life  You don't want this & can't handle this problem chump .  So before I become the tornado to your trailer park & destroy everything . 
Everybody in this family knows you a troll since day 1  
 You a peaceful angel looking for chaos  
I'm a fuçking demon looking for peace  !! 
So take your @ss back under your bridge where you belong  & take the L I just gave you with you .  You go up against me you gonna take that 
L every time  .    You sorry troll rat go hang with your own kind sücker
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-09-11-04-00-27.png
Screenshot_2020-09-11-04-00-27.png (762.88 KiB) Viewed 587 times
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:34 pm
Neilson wrote:
Where did you find that at ? / Where did you see that ?

I can't put the link here, I send it to you privately.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:39 pm
Neilson wrote:
Where did you find that at ? / Where did you see that ?

Sorry but I can't send it to you in private, you have disabled the function ...
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:41 pm
neutron wrote:
those cheats work only in career any of those cheats used online gets you banned or CB after 1 race sometimes 2 or 3

the very very top elites on windows are cheating but they dont use any known program i guess they hack it themselves by other means

they use sheets not available to nobody on the internets and they do it online all day

Aren't you tired of bullshitting ?
these hacks work everywhere and even in multiplayer ...
Why do you think we have to report these players ?
think a little bit before talking ...
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:10 pm
woopsynutts wrote:
yes, I just checked and there it is, but the "forum" isn't really active anymore

Neilson shouldn't have too much trouble finding the site, since you didn't even bother to delete the name, don't you think there are enough cheaters out there ?
All you have to do is put the name in google, you don't put the link but I don't really see the difference ...
and you say that the site is not really active, is that a joke?
We can almost hack all the games existing on pc from this site !!!
it's not because there are few comments that it's not active, don't talk nonsense ...
904 downloads last month, and more than 3000 the month before, don't you call that active?
3000 for about 30 000 players under windows, 1 out of 10, and you call that not active, no kidding ...

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:31 pm
Neilson wrote:
woopsynutts wrote:
@Neilson
them ch.eaters have their own forum !
that's also where anyone can find and download the famous shack tools for Windows... ::)

I could send you the direct link through PM... I can't post any link there for obvious reasons

@ woopsy. I never used or turned on the pm function ! I always felt like everything should be discussed in the open ! & I was sneaking around
Bro do you think that's where that pic came from ? A cheaters forum ?
Strait up I will go crash that party ! 

To find the something on the web all you do is type the text within "......" and do Google search. It will search the web for the entire string and you will find the result.

These are the users details, you see in all that impersonator c®ook was there for 7 minutes and did one post.

Last active:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 1.25 am
Total posts: 1 Search user's posts
Attachments
PSX_20200911_174549.jpg
PSX_20200911_174549.jpg (316.31 KiB) Viewed 485 times
These day's I am talking to myself.

Present location https://tarmac8.freeforums.net/ 
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:33 pm
bart85 wrote:
Neilson shouldn't have too much trouble finding the site, since you didn't even bother to delete the name, don't you think there are enough cheaters out there ?(1)
All you have to do is put the name in google, you don't put the link but I don't really see the difference ...
and you say that the site is not really active, is that a joke?(2)
it's not because there are few comments that it's not active, don't talk nonsense ...(3)

(1) the name of the site doesn't appear on this SS, wtf are you talking about ??? who comes up bringing 3 screen shots from this site ??? wtf...

(2) I said the forum part, understand the discussion is not very active on this A8 thread, there's only 8 posts since July 3 rd, I don't consider this really active, learn to read please...

(3) dare to tell me how to talk ? 'cause your non sense is gonna go straight up where the sun don't shine

anyhting else ?
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:48 pm
woopsynutts wrote:
bart85 wrote:
Neilson shouldn't have too much trouble finding the site, since you didn't even bother to delete the name, don't you think there are enough cheaters out there ?(1)
and you say that the site is not really active, is that a joke?(2)
it's not because there are few comments that it's not active, don't talk nonsense ...(3)

(1) the name of the site doesn't appear on this SS, wtf are you talking about ??? who comes up bringing 3 screen shots from this site ??? wtf...

(2) I said the forum part, understand the discussion is not very active on this A8 thread, there's only 8 posts since July 3 rd, I don't consider this really active, learn to read please...

(3) dare to tell me how to talk ? 'cause your non sense is gonna go straight up where the sun don't shine

anyhting else ?

do you do it on purpose ???
you can see the name of the software, it's like if you put the name of the site, just put the name of the software in google and you arrive on the site, you play smart, and you're not even ...
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:54 pm
[deleted] I better give up...
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:01 pm
woopsynutts wrote:
[deleted]I better give up...

you still don't understand ...
this is your capture, look

you just have to type the name of the software in google and gives you the site, well everyone knows how to use google ...