Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Chat Thread

Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:06 am
breizatao wrote:
Well, let's change the subject.....because it's heavy there again....

Question: is it possible that hack**.influence your car, its handling and your race?

Let me explain: when I meet players of the same or slightly higher level, there is no problem on my race; my mistakes are then attributable to me. 
But often, when I meet cars on which I have a doubt, I crash without explaining myself on jumps or rolls... This happened to me several times today... and of course, the first one is the one on which my doubts were about... As if he didn't want me to finish at the 1st place...

No any hack can have an influence on other car it's impossible, the hack works on the user's car only, the problem comes from elsewhere, I've had some problems as unexplained as the car that explodes all of a sudden without reason, or the car that makes a 360 degree, but nothing you say ...
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:08 am
3 races with hack*, 3 crashes on jumps in the same circumstances. We can speak of an unfortunate coincidence then.
Thank you bart - we met again today by the way.... ;)
You confirm me that a hack* can't influence a race or modify anything on it, its characteristics (springboard etc...)?

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:24 am
if you touch a higher ranked car or same car but the other haz tunning kit you will crash if you hit him not always but most times
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:25 am
breizatao wrote:
3 races with hack*, 3 crashes on jumps in the same circumstances. We can speak of an unfortunate coincidence then.
Thank you bart - we met again today by the way.... ;)
You confirm me that a hack* can't influence a race or modify anything on it, its characteristics (springboard etc...)?

oui je te le confirme,si quelqu'un arrive à inventer un hack qui influence une voiture autre que la sienne ,c'est un magicien ,car c'est totalement impossible ...
Cela implique qu'il faut un logiciel sur ton pc qui intéragisse avec le sien et je ne vois vraiment pas comment il pourrait faire cela,à moins d'arriver à installer un programme dans le jeu lui même à l'insu de Gameloft,ce qui me parait irréalisable ...
Même si il y a des génies en informatique je pense que s'est peu propable que quelqu'un arrive à inventer un tel hack.
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:50 am
neutron wrote:
if you touch a higher ranked car or same car but the other haz tunning kit you will crash if you hit him not always but most times

Here what Breizatao is talking about, he says:
I crash without explaining myself on jumps or rolls.
but I noticed that about 8 times out of 10 times a player tried to break my car by hitting me it's his car that breaks, so is it because of my rank or because I'm in front of him, I wondered, if anyone knows????
for once what Neutron says is relevant.

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:36 am
it seems sheeters have a new update on windows im racing against un boosted cars faster than me and im triple boosted 20 kms more then them at least, some even more than 20 it started few hours ago

neutron

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:38 am
if you jump and hit another car with your side during jump not with your fender but your side against their back fender you will crash

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:41 am
Since the present update has made it practically impossible for me to enjoy this game I utilised some time to figure out what h@ck$ are available to the ©rook$. There may be more that I still haven't figured out like those crafty boosting team members not losing any rating points even when they finish anywhere from 4 to 8 position or even if they disconnect from the race, normal racers lose 2, 7 or 10 rating points on disconnecting.

Credits 
Racers
LapsTime Hack
Enable Boosters
Career Finish
Nick Name
Stop Time
Stop Time - Gate Drift
Unlimited Mastery Rewards
Claim Mastery Rewards - Only 1 Time
Disable Boosters
Unlock R&D Labs
Unlock Space Tracks In QR Mode
Try All Vehicles
Visible All Vehicles
Try All Decalls
MAX & PRO Status
Max All Cars
Pro All Cars
Unbuy Vehicle
Money Mode
Free Mode
Triple Nitro
Perfect Nitro
Perfect Nitro Whit 1 Click
Ghost Mode
No Crash
Safe Crash
Stop All Vehicles 
No Traffic 
Go through the blockages on the track
Wall Hack 
Easy Events
5 Stars Hack
Unlock Mastery
Unlock Motoblitz
Unlock Mastery - Motoblitz
Unlock Seasons - Motoblitz
Unlock All Seasons
Unlock All Events - Seasons
Christmas Tracks 
Bubbles Effects 
Hide HUD 
Change The Appearance Of Cars
Unlimited Speed
Unlimited Nitro 
Unlimited Drift
Boost Mode
Nitro Refill 
Automatic Driver
Attachments
PSX_20200917_142315.jpg
SS by Itsyou18
PSX_20200917_142315.jpg (349.54 KiB) Viewed 89 times
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:05 am
btw fer modo dios is back
why isnt this dude banned forever? and I mean ban the name ffs, at least, since it always uses this name.
come on gameloft!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:58 pm
drhunziksv wrote:
btw fer modo dios is back
why isnt this dude banned forever? and I mean ban the name ffs, at least, since it always uses this name.
come on gameloft!

Andreea is still waiting for an answer on this one... We went through the "it's always a different account" - "then why don't you flag the use of the name to be put in cheaterboard immediately?" iteration.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."