Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

hooloovoo

Windows PC

Re: McLaren X2 Festival

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:42 pm
I have a festival cup with M14A without the festival. What am I supposed to do with it?

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:56 pm
hooloovoo wrote:
I have a festival cup with M14A without the festival. What am I supposed to do with it?

Please look at "McMissing Festival" thread ... maybe Windows platform is a bit late ...

Nat B

Windows PC

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:14 pm
hooloovoo wrote:

To be on the safe side don’t play it until festival shows up. Whenever they f1ck up their oversensitive f1ck-up-mometer sends legit players to CB. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:27 pm
The M14A event disappeared for me, I was right not to touch it! :-D

Timmr

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:07 am
Am playing on windows 10 PC. No festival or TLE appearing - Never did. I guess either I or windows 10 PC players do not qualify. Never received the recent rebalancing of 4 cars either.

Perhaps just another item in the list of events, activities and functions that windows players are exempt and cannot play

No doubt Gameloft will claim it is Microsoft's fault.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"
(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:49 pm
Was wondering why so few participants in the coins cup. Wish they could find a way to get all the platforms synced up, but these bugs keep happening... 😔
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:38 pm
Festival and coin cups (2) appeared but I'm hesitant to play... 🤔

gregoire2

Google Play (Android)

France

Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:45 pm
Is this the very first Festival where free players cannot win any car?

LT43

Windows PC

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 pm
Last festival was the first for no free car for freemiums.  It's totally fine with me. Festival cars are junk unless highly tuned, and even then often not. Better to stick with credit and FC cars, as I see it.  If there seems to be a festival that has a car or cars that you are really interested in, then go premium and get the additional rewards (cards.)  Nothing wrong with doing that if you are enjoying the game, within reason.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:30 pm
What a Red Foreman-type, dumb*ss, useless festival. No tokens, no FC, no update cards for anything but McLaren formula cars all of which I have, but plenty of pointless common tech cards.