Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Multiplayer Heat Spike Season

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:54 am
believe it or not, in this specific case of nevada reverse, I took the flat ramp straight, and it went anyway for a barrell roll, incomplete. Probably because I arrived slightly turned to the left. By the way your suggestion is also what I do most of the time on curved ramps, convert them to flat spins by drifting at the last moment, especially on those curvy ramps which almost always end up incomplete, like Great Wall reverse or the Patagonia one. its a good advice for new players also.

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:39 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
@random GL will never acknowledge shortcoming on their side, even if the problem is on their side they will conveniently shift the blame on us.

BTW those rewards are awesome, we can encash them for a few hundred FuC*s which can cover one level 5 upgrade cost in like a years time or maybe more if we continue repeating our actions😜

Yep. I know that. They are that kind of "We did nothing wrong" company. GL is run by brats.

The rewards? I wish I could just return those. I feel like being spammed with something I don't like/need.
"The Anti-Gamers Company"
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:44 pm
I was thinking to print out the D upgrades on a sticker and put them on my car so that when Ill sell it I can increase the price...

random7669

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:45 pm
drhunziksv wrote:
wtf I was racing against some dude, me second, and at the finish line it puts me first (I mean the game, the dude clearly cut the line before me) ???? is this software trying to push me in the cheaterboard :-) ????? wtf never seen this before...

It is happens to me often... but always against me. I finish 1st and they put me in 2nd in the results. I even contacted CC once and they checked and confirmed I was really 2nd (should I trust them? well...)... so it is a huge sync issue.
"The Anti-Gamers Company"

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:18 pm
random7669 wrote:
drhunziksv wrote:
wtf I was racing against some dude, me second, and at the finish line it puts me first (I mean the game, the dude clearly cut the line before me) ???? is this software trying to push me in the cheaterboard :-) ????? wtf never seen this before...

It is happens to me often... but always against me. I finish 1st and they put me in 2nd in the results. I even contacted CC once and they checked and confirmed I was really 2nd (should I trust them? well...)... so it is a huge sync issue.

I don't think it's a sync issue. I have been placed second even when the one who was declared first was pushing me from behind. So who crosses the line first when someone is pushing you from behind? you or the one who was pushing you? but the father's of algorithm at GL failed to teach their kid🤦 don't expect these father's to acknowledge that their kid is making mistake.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

Dnnsm30

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:50 pm
drhunziksv wrote:
my gawd the racers are superangry trying to kd and all triple boosted. must be that D handling free upgrade calling 😀
btw I started 4 tiers down for some reasons.... did this happened to somebody else?

Yes, I went from Champion to Amature 4, reported the bug last season with a 2,005 rating, and showing Amature League, but no adjustment yet by GL. Now I lost over 1,000 points and have to grind again to get back.
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:31 pm
Reply from CCA for downgrading to amateur league 1000 pts.

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Our team is working to restore the correct rating for all affected users.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

-------------------------------
Olena
Customer care agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/

Old man with a hat rarely drives well !? a)
My english is translate.Image
no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:18 pm
1.8 million fusion coins for a shot at elite again. No point saving them. My finger is hesitantly on the button. Have enough mp cars so why not?

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:42 pm
What to say on this??

I was planning to stop before finish line . . .

no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:06 pm
I start a race with 2 laps and 4 drivers, one stops at the start. When I cross the finish line, the one who is behind starts and tries to hit me. He doesn't succeed, I stay P1, then he leaves the race and shortly afterwards also P2.TeamworkImage

Old man in a hat rarely drives well! a)
My english is translateImage