Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

cuz11990

Windows PC

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:57 pm
same problem here have rank of 2477 and stuck in amateur league ticket id is 20711857

Myb R

Windows PC

Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:36 pm
I have the same issue, do I have to contact CC? I thought one would get the correct reward when they validate the results after the season ends.
no avatar

German Old

Windows PC

Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:53 pm
The season before last was the same mistake. Reward was given at 2350 points only for the amateur league. Only after several contacts with customer support were the rewards converted into champion league for me. The starting position in the new season was then 1000 !!
If GL doesn't change anything by the end of the season, everyone has to take care of their own rewards.

My english is translateImage
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 pm
Myb R wrote:
I have the same issue, do I have to contact CC? I thought one would get the correct reward when they validate the results after the season ends.

Contact CC and post your ticket here so Andreea can push it forward 👍
Most likely they'll fix nothing, give us the correct rewards but next season will start at 1000 ranking...
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:02 pm
Does anyone have any idea why some Windows gamers are affected and other Windows gamers are not ?

mr.Gops

Windows PC

Kharkov, Ukraine

Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:42 am
bart85 wrote:
Does anyone have any idea why some Windows gamers are affected and other Windows gamers are not ?

Interesting question
#Clarksonepicdrive            [The Grand Tour S02E05]

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:44 am
mr.Gops wrote:
bart85 wrote:

Interesting question

Probably that server that's storing & sending data isnt programmed right ! Might be multiple servers PEPs that are on one server have an issue while PEPs connected to another server doesn't !  Or a sector/grid inside the server that stores &sends info is gamelofted 
But I'm retarded & don't know that much so take what I say lightly 👍
no avatar

Yuvraj Singh Sisodia

Windows PC

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:02 am
nks71 wrote:
Myb R wrote:

Most likely they'll fix nothing, give us the correct rewards but next season will start at 1000 ranking...

What is supposed to happen when the ticket is pushed to CC? What do they change? As I'm still in the wrong league despite my ticket having been pushed few days back.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:11 am
Yuvraj Singh Sisodia wrote:
nks71 wrote:
Myb R wrote:

What is supposed to happen when the ticket is pushed to CC? What do they change? As I'm still in the wrong league despite my ticket having been pushed few days back.

For the time being they fix nothing, they just give you the appropriate rewards for your actual rating and league when the season ends, then they start you at 1000...
Unless they find the bug, it will be like this AFAIK!

Nelson Silva Coelho

Windows PC

Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:17 am
Good morning everyone.
I never put any ticket on the CC, can someone explain to me the correct way to do it?

Thanks in advance!