Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Johnny Flitzer

Windows PC

Re: MP Tier glitch / Wrong Rewards

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:43 pm
I just received the rewards. Thank you.
I didn't expect that GL is working on Sunday.

Nevertheless I had to start the new season at 1000 points only in Amateur League and my racing history doesn't show Elite but Amateur for the last season.

podula

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:15 pm
I regained my correct ranking a few days ago, now back in CH league. Thanks, Andreea.

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

MP Tier glitch / Wrong Rewards

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:28 am
You all enjoy your rewards, let me know if there's anyone else that needs a push. There are a few agents working on weekends also :)
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:46 am
Of course Andreea, thanks : n° 20778205
I'm missing more than 150 tokens from the level crossings between the previous season and this one; Valeria tells me that she checked but I have proof of this lack of tokens (with images) that I sent her.
THE PROBLEM MAY BE KNOWN to you and I'm not the only one....(see link here) but nothing is being done.
250 tokens since the beginning - 70 tokens retrieved after verification - Exactly 170 tokens missing ... Where did they go!!!????????????? They don't care about us in spite of their desolation....
And the problem continues to this day....
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:55 am
breizatao wrote:
Of course Andreea, thanks : n° 20778205
I'm missing more than 150 tokens from the level crossings between the previous season and this one; Valeria tells me that she checked but I have proof of this lack of tokens (with images) that I sent her.
THE PROBLEM MAY BE KNOWN to you and I'm not the only one....(see link here) but nothing is being done.
250 tokens since the beginning - 70 tokens retrieved after verification - Exactly 170 tokens missing ... Where did they go!!!????????????? They don't care about us in spite of their desolation....
And the problem continues to this day....

Salut l'ami Breton ,Gameloft est devenu fou ils arnaque tout le monde et plus rien ne fonctionne normalement dans le jeu depuis plusieurs mois,je joue quasiment plus depuis plus d'un mois comme beaucoup de joueurs,j'ai eu le même problème que toi au mois de mai j'ai du les harceler pour avoir mes récompenses qu'ils m'ont donné petit à petit un scandale ,moi aussi j'avais les preuves et je les ai menacé de faire une vidéo et de la faire circuler un peu partout pour prouver qu'ils sont des arnaqueurs ,ils ont fini par me donner tout et 100 jetons pour le dédommagement,la belle affaire 100 jetons pour m'être pris la tête pendant une semaine avec eux pour récupérer mon dû,pour l'instant je dépense plus d'argent ou presque dans le jeu ,je renouvelle seulement mon abonnement fusion pour le reste j'attends que tout redevienne normal enfin si ça revient un jour à la normal...
Regarde ma capture d'écran et vois ce qui déjà m'est arrivé au mois de mai et le problème à continué jusqu'au mois de juillet ,avec tout l'argent qu'ils nous prennent ils sont pas fichu d'embaucher des personnes compétente ...
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:23 pm
Hello bart85; indeed, the same thing happened to me; finally, they made me understand that they could not go back on it; definitive loss of these tokens. Worse: the problem continues because the tokens are still not incremented at my place...
As for the Amateur leagues, welcome to the FU.... club...
It's a shame...

Red Mist GT3

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:00 am
Thank you Andreea for pushing my ticket.
I got the correct rewards and my rank jumped up to 2150.
no avatar

Jowens1126

Google Play (Android)

Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:29 pm
When I get my rewards for winning a race the cards do not show up in the cards list. I don't have any cards now so I'm not really sure when it started. I did win some upgrade cards in the last festival but I think it was only on the first day

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:03 pm
Jowens1126 wrote:
When I get my rewards for winning a race the cards do not show up in the cards list. I don't have any cards now so I'm not really sure when it started. I did win some upgrade cards in the last festival but I think it was only on the first day

Check the inbox. All rewards got there first and then you can store them or fuse them. DO NOT fuse anything from the inbox. Store first then fuse. You get more FCs if you fuse from storage.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:54 am
Why are tickets necessary and even worse, why do they need a push?

Run a query on your database, it'll take moments and identify every customer that has been ripped off because of this bug that you know about but are too slow to fix. Automatically compensate all impacted players. No tickets, no stress.

Simple question: why aren't you doing that?

Or fix the bloody bug!!
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.