Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: MP Tier glitch / Wrong Rewards

Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:25 pm
SmoothOperator wrote:
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
I can see that AudioRapture was faster than me, but for now they're still gathering tickets/IDs :D

Soon you will all get your rewards!

What happens to those who have not raised tickets but have been similarly affected? will GL not compensate them? was it their fault that their profiles were relegated to amateur league because of programming deficiency🤔

Unfortunately, based on past experience, with GL it is like this: "no ticket, no problem"
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

jmdlister

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:42 pm
Received some rewards, but no kit box!

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:37 pm
Just got all my missing rewards. Champion box, tokens, Lambo and the promised FuCs.

Thanks for the help Andreea!

Flash #11

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:39 pm
Got all my rewards and Fusion Coins. CL Kit box is in my Inbox along with the AL box.
Flash #11

Timmr

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:43 pm
audiorapture wrote:
From discord:
AndreeaToday at 9:37 AM
@everyone Our team is still working on the issue with the wrong leagues in Multiplayer. However we have some good news. We're soon planning on a massive gifting of rewards for everyone affected and restore of your progress (you will be placed in the correct leagues) + you will receive 36.000 Fusion Coins as part of compensation + you will keep the Amateur rewards that you've already received. Have a good rest of the day and keep on racing! :heart:

Perhaps you could get some clarification:

Is this rollout to be in stages ? Received correct rewards, although I received 36,000 coins in lieu of the Champion Pro Card box (Gameloft does not/can not manually award these boxes anymore).

Restoration of my progress to the correct league did not happen. Perhaps in the near future...... ?

Is the 36,000 coins additional compensation or is a substitute for the Champion Pro Card box ?.
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"

(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)

Timmr

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:55 pm
CORRECTION:

I did receive the pro card box and the 36000 coins, my mistake for not looking more closely. :o

Thus the only outstanding issue is the restoration of current accumulate MP progress. :-*

My sincere apologies to Gameloft, Andreea and AR for incorrect and premature initial posting. I am most embarrassed. :')
"I don't need any Vulcan or Apollo while I have my Dodge Dart !!!"

(actually, I now own both the Apollo & Vulcan, so I guess I will say goodbye to my Dodge Dart)
no avatar

444fish

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:06 pm
I too now have received the correct rewards for Champion League. I think when the rewards were displayed there was no Champion League Box shown, however it is in my Inbox. This is probably why some are thinking they did not receive the Box - check your Inbox. Just need to get the progress to the correct league sorted and then all good!

podula

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:54 pm
CH league rewards received.

A very special thanks to Andreea for helping the community in forwarding on all our tickets. You're an angel. a)

Yonny Meili

Veteran

Windows PC

USA

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:14 pm
THANK YOU Andreea, you are so awesome.. I just got my MP rewards from Summer Smash... I am so happy and my garage is filling up with the smell of burning rubber.. My Mini Coupe Roadster is so filled with joy.. I better stop her before she runs into a wall....lmao..

podula

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:26 pm
Ok, just noticed my rank has changed. Originally, before being dumped down to Amateur, I was CH @ 2388. Started NS @ Amateur 1000. Had 21 races yesterday and ended the day in Challenger league @ 1333.

This morning when I logged on, my rank had changed from 1333 to 1420. If this is the rank adjustment announced last night, then I'm still heavily penalized. I should be at a minimum of 1900.