Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

888

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:57 pm
Contacted CC again. Ticket ID 20699793
It's so annoying having to contact them every time an issue occurs, and patiently wait for a fix.....which in most cases never arrives!
Total vehicles owned: 267
Vehicles MAXed: 204(+6)
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  119
Play time: ~78 d
User avatar

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

1

Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:24 pm
Thank you for the IDs, I've sent them to CC and raised this issue once again with the team.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

Yuvraj Singh Sisodia

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

17

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:28 pm
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Thank you for the IDs, I've sent them to CC and raised this issue once again with the team.

Thank you, we understand your frustration totally, but hope you can see it from our side, a month's work can be negated in potentially a moment.
User avatar

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC
Posts

1

Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:05 pm
I totally understand all of you and I wish no one would have to go through this.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

comeongameloft

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

306

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:42 pm
GaYuvraj Singh Sisodia wrote:
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Thank you for the IDs, I've sent them to CC and raised this issue once again with the team.

Thank you, we understand your frustration totally, but hope you can see it from our side, a month's work can be negated in potentially a moment.

Gameloft don't care dude, aslong as payments are coming in they just don't care.
Gameloft does not steal money from children.
Gameloft does not see the corona pandemic as an opportunity to make more money.
 
no avatar

German Old

Member

Windows PC
Posts

92

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:45 pm
The same problem for me, with 2173 points after winning the race
and +16 points suddenly symbol and rewards for amateur league. Last season reward for champion league
only received on request and new season start at 1000 pts. First answer from GL --- that's just a graphic problem --- but not true !!Image
ID 20701421

My english is translate
User avatar

podula

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

508

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:22 pm
German Old wrote:
The same problem for me, with 2173 points after winning the race
and +16 points suddenly symbol and rewards for amateur league. Last season reward for champion league
only received on request and new season start at 1000 pts. First answer from GL --- that's just a graphic problem --- but not true !!Image
ID 20701421

My english is translate

 

Yes, had to start at Amateur and climb back to CH...friggin pain in the ****!

AND, it's not a graphics issue from an individuals hardware. It's an issue/conflict with Win 10 platform and their coding.
no avatar

bart85

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

362

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:42 am
podula wrote:
German Old wrote:
The same problem for me, with 2173 points after winning the race
and +16 points suddenly symbol and rewards for amateur league. Last season reward for champion league
only received on request and new season start at 1000 pts. First answer from GL --- that's just a graphic problem --- but not true !!Image
ID 20701421

My english is translate




 

Yes, had to start at Amateur and climb back to CH...friggin pain in the ****!

AND, it's not a graphics issue from an individuals hardware. It's an issue/conflict with Win 10 platform and their coding.


 

They're acting in bad faith and they treat us with contempt...
A graphic problem, a good joke !
I also had to start again in the amateur league but I spammed their mailbox until I was back in the champion league because I was in the elite league with a score of 3200, there was no way I could start again at 1000 ..., it took a week before I got what I asked for...
And I'm not talking about the rewards or they tried to swindle me too, I received the elite rewards in 3 steps, each time something was missing ...
A lot of time spent and a lot of useless anger to get the rewards, I don't want to go through that again this month...
no avatar

German Old

Member

Windows PC
Posts

92

Re: Tier glitch is back...again!

Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:50 am
Latest customer service information:
1. Don't be afraid it's just a visual mistake
2.You still get the right reward
3. If not you can complain !!!
This is GL in the original, it will be the same circus as last time!Image
no avatar

Gabriela98wolf

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

5

Odp: Usterka poziomu powraca... Ponownie!

Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:58 am
How many people have already been demoted? Over 500 for sure!