Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

Also still use it, even if it goes wrong one to two times out of five.Is number 1 in the series.Unfortunately does not have a better replacement.But nerve-wracking when I control it in small jerks so it does not spin or steer into the wall. Must also choose the right track, without too many turns at the start of the race volume_upcontent_copysharestar_border

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
Dan T wrote:
=18pxIf my X2 had been a pet, I would have had it killed by pity. Absolutely impossible to use in Gauntlet

I still use it in Gauntlet, I seem to have more control over it for 15 seconds rather than a full race. But it depends where you deploy it, I will move it to a different position if I think it has less risk to crash.
But Ive also wasted plenty tickets with an out of control crash even in the 15 second window.

Also in some places the morphing transition either to from the X2 causes an uncontrollable crash even on a straight.

You can use the X2 and MP4-31 if you place them in your lineup where they will use drifting for turns and aviod trouble spots that trigger the defect consistently or where you can hug a wall to recover quickly if they do go awol allowing you to just bump the wall instead of crashing. They have the most trouble when steering through high speed turns without drifting and when going over some rough patches of track, curbs, etc... Also, be careful on sand in the Rio tracks or dirt in Nevada... 😜
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Alexatrom wrote:
What GL was able to do with the Furai:
They completely rebuilt this car: new stats, new rank, new characteristics, it now drives very well and rules the MP rank.

As some of you may remember, I've theorized about developers who don't know anything about old X2 codes, but Furai codes are much older, so developers can rebalance old cars. They still rule over ALL codes.
Then why not convert the X2 to the same good car it once was? If they ever wanted to, they would have been able to do it in a minute.
Furai is the proof.
They introduced a hypersensitivity to banana peels. If they can't remove this (which is wrong) they could restore these cars to their original state or any other one  ... buff, nerf, rebalance ...

A year of explanation / evidence on our part / arguing ... 2 pinned threads and far more than 500 posts later and it's still the same. When developers don't want to rebalance or GL doesn't allow it or whatever, gamelofters just told us lies and laughed well. Furai's transformation is the best proof:
GL has full control over all of this.

Skidding isn't an „issue“, it's by design. They won't tell us why, but it's a fact:
A “fix” to this “issue” will only happen if a mastermind at GL headquarters will prefer a 180 * turn of his strategy and not of the X2.

[GL's core competence is definitely not the respect towards players / customers ...😂🤣😉 but this is another story ...]

Everything you say there @Alextratom is a reality: I too have mentioned it before: GL does what he wants with what he wants. And all this is not bug but willful embezzlement on their part (which is why they do not correct anything or almost ...).
And when they correct something, they make you believe it's because you insisted and some would even be ready to thank them .....
How pugnacious you have to ask them to correct problems that are not for them because they are intentional ....
It has been a long time since I unfortunately understood all this: everyone takes them for incompetent people but they are far from being ... quite the contrary !!!

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

Also the new ER W70 steers into the wall by itself.
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Would be nice if they addresses this issue finally. It really is quite frustrating that they continue to be unable or unwilling to correct this... 😔
       1991 MAZDA 787B

LT43

Windows PC

The original X2 would skid and crash a LOT. Even during its event it was prone to skidding. :x  It wasn't until after an update some time later that it was fixed.  Only then was it really great  :P   (except for the nitro duration.) Time passed and lo and behold the skidding came back, bringing other cars with it.  :x  I don't think they did anything to the X2 in particular but rather messed with the basic physics and introduced problems that now occur with many cars, especially when running a TK with L-3 nitro. :(  On the other hand, bikes became much more playable.  :)
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@LT43 You’re preachin’ to the choir. That’s my view as well. They changed the physics. Some cars affected more than others. (McLaren and esp the F1 cars are affected the most.) But many, many others have this issue as well. They were all fine for a while after the fix for the F1 cars.

So, either somebody needs to fix the physics or find out what makes certain cars stable and change the other cars to be stable as well.

Whatever the solution, it is long, long overdue. This has been happening for more than a year.

Please, GL, fix this already.

✌️😷
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

50 pages?

They don't care at all, CC and CM feed us BS about it being worked on.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Danger Mouse wrote:
They don't care at all, CC and CM feed us BS about it being worked on.

Remember where CMs and CC get their info from. Then you know who is feeding what to who.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft = Gameloft
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.