Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

AllCarsBlue

Veteran

Windows PC

nks71 wrote:
(..) Let's see what the next update will bring...

More glitches I guess...
Definition of a real L0ser: it's not the one who comes in last, it's the one who comes in first by cheating.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

AllCarsBlue wrote:
nks71 wrote:
(..) Let's see what the next update will bring...

More glitches I guess...

Exactly! :-D

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

When you communicate with CC, after they have acknowledged "...the development team assured that they are aware of those cars that were already reported earlier..." that they know about the problem...

Ask them! How are they going to compensate owners of defective vehicles that the development team haven't fixed yet?

Be simple, be polite, be persistent.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

eugened

Windows PC

About Aspark Owl car: is it ok, that it "climbs" on walls and then crashes? It's not a bug, it's a feature?
"Just avoid holding it in that way"(c)?

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Danger Mouse wrote:
When you communicate with CC, after they have acknowledged "...the development team assured that they are aware of those cars that were already reported earlier..." that they know about the problem...

Ask them! How are they going to compensate owners of defective vehicles that the development team haven't fixed yet?

^^^ This. Plus ask them how to convince people considering quitting the game because of this issue to be patient just a little longer...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Danger Mouse wrote:

I did ask about compensation but they never mentioned it in their responses but I will ask them again spcifically about that.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

eugened wrote:
About Aspark Owl car: is it ok, that it "climbs" on walls and then crashes? It's not a bug, it's a feature?
"Just avoid holding it in that way"(c)?

Every long-term bug gets reclassified as a feature after a few failed attempts to fix it. Like, say, quick restart.

The wall climbing/sticking issue has come up a couple of times and was really bad when they introduced bikes. Haven't noticed it much lately and don't own the Owl. Is it just that one car?
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

eugened

Windows PC

Harry K wrote:
The wall climbing/sticking issue has come up a couple of times and was really bad when they introduced bikes. Haven't noticed it much lately and don't own the Owl. Is it just that one car?

AFAIK yes (out of those I own).
At least, other cars don't have such "feature". With Aspark Owl it really feels like it has geometry of canoe-on-wheels, so getting close to walls on turns (where other cars usually just slow down with friction) Owl "climbs", stands vertical and then crashes.
no avatar

woopsynutts

Veteran

Windows PC

I never use the Owl but the Revzani Alpha and X does this, climbing walls and crash....
they always did, so I guess it's a feature
@bruhsonbro : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

ylmzTRk

Veteran

Windows PC

Owl is my only PRO festival car, its handling is the worst amongst 1858+ cars. It cost me many tickets at Gauntlet mode.
The car is so heavy and explodes when you touch a wall or climbes and crashes.