Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

oldman65 wrote:
I’ve lost track how long this has been broken again. I wanna say it was ok last year, but got broken around New Year... But I don’t know anymore. All I know is I’m at the end of my rope on this. If they can’t get it sorted in the next couple of updates, I’m out. The game just isn’t any fun anymore because of this one issue. I simply don’t like playing anymore because of it. They can drop as many cars, tracks, modes, festivals, TLEs, etc... it just doesn’t matter.

Honestly, they need to stop ship on everything else and just do an update that fixes this. That’s it. Just this. Nothing else.

This is the first Halloween update in 2 years , They havn't done a car stability programming .  2018 , 2019 Halloweens both had them , 
If you at the end of your rope , Tie a knot it's easier to hang on to !
Dont worry oldman  we will get there 💪
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-11-17-05-25-01.png
Screenshot_2020-11-17-05-25-01.png (404.56 KiB) Viewed 460 times
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I really appreciate everyones’ help. You folks are tops in my book. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

nks71 wrote:
IIRC after issuing the fix with physics 2, the problem started again a bit before they introduced the moon tracks with the gravity adjustment, something went wrong but I'm not 100% certain about it...
Old players might also remember when they introduced the bikes the car's handling was affected as well despite GL resting us assured that we are wrong! :-D

I'm not certain when it started again but for sure the introduction of gravity was done poorly and is still not done properly. At first it resulted in all sorts of wobbly jumps off ramps, on all tracks. Even now, try Sector 8 reverse in a variety of cars, some get airborne over the road going uphill (just after the starting spiral) and some stick to the ground. They should all behave generally the same and this shows just how sloppy they are with changes and how ineffective their testing really is.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Join the new A8 forum: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Danger Mouse wrote:
nks71 wrote:
IIRC after issuing the fix with physics 2, the problem started again a bit before they introduced the moon tracks with the gravity adjustment, something went wrong but I'm not 100% certain about it...
Old players might also remember when they introduced the bikes the car's handling was affected as well despite GL resting us assured that we are wrong! :-D

I'm not certain when it started again but for sure the introduction of gravity was done poorly and is still not done properly. At first it resulted in all sorts of wobbly jumps off ramps, on all tracks. Even now, try Sector 8 reverse in a variety of cars, some get airborne over the road going uphill (just after the starting spiral) and some stick to the ground. They should all behave generally the same and this shows just how sloppy they are with changes and how ineffective their testing really is.

This time round it started with the Fifteenth Anniversary Update in May but it's gotten worse since then.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

What annoys me is GL's response of 'nothing has changed'. I mean even their own (part time) CM says there is something wrong, but no one else in the team actually wants to try their own poison... err... product.
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Latest email from CC

"Thank you for your letter.

Unfortunately, we can't share you more details concerning this issue, as the development team assured that they are aware of those cars that were already reported earlier. It will be fixed in one of the coming updates.
If you face some problems with new cars, please provide us a short video, so we could properly understand it.

If you encounter any other problems related to our games, you are always welcome to contact us again.
Kind regards,
Anna"

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

comeongameloft wrote:
Latest email from CC

"Thank you for your letter.

Unfortunately, we can't share you more details concerning this issue, as the development team assured that they are aware of those cars that were already reported earlier. It will be fixed in one of the coming updates.
If you face some problems with new cars, please provide us a short video, so we could properly understand it.

If you encounter any other problems related to our games, you are always welcome to contact us again.
Kind regards,
Anna"

Well bro you've done what you can do !  Its appreciated 👍  I guess now it's a waiting game !  After 6 months " Whats a couple more "😂 Maybe   fingers crossed knock on wood 
The holiday / Christmas🎄 update or New years whatever it is has a fix included !  Then mid 2021 we can do it all over again 😵
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm guessing if they are properly testing a fix they'd have to test each car at every stage of MAX and every stage of PRO, which to be fair will take quite a bit of time. That's assuming of course they are testing properly.

no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

comeongameloft wrote:
I'm guessing if they are properly testing a fix they'd have to test each car at every stage of MAX and every stage of PRO, which to be fair will take quite a bit of time. That's assuming of course they are testing properly.

lol
I'm pretty certain that they are sweating over it with true passion! ;D
Let's see what the next update will bring...