Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

afrialrico

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

A few days ago my game id account was blocked without me knowing why, even though I personally did not **** or hack games while playing, I have contacted customer service but there is no reply, how about it, now look at the existing cases with issues there bug issues handling A8 playing problems that are detrimental to players / users, related responses and related parties to resolve this problem ๐Ÿ˜“

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

afrialrico wrote:
A few days ago my game id account was blocked without me knowing why, even though I personally did not **** or hack games while playing, I have contacted customer service but there is no reply, how about it, now look at the existing cases with issues there bug issues handling A8 playing problems that are detrimental to players / users, related responses and related parties to resolve this problem ๐Ÿ˜“

You need alot patient other than me, because i am running out of it myseldf
โ™€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยด ๏ธดใ€€ โ˜† ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ๏ธดใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…W@HLORDERS โบ โ˜…ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆโ˜…โ˜…ย  ย  ย FKWย  ย  โ˜…โ˜… ใƒ„ ใ€€๏ธดใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€๏ธด ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆยธ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœหœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.ยธ ยธ.โ€ข*ยดใ€€ ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ˜†ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€
ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€โ–ˆใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ˜†ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€

ย 
no avatar

afrialrico

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

Ya benar sekali dibutuhkan extra kesabaran yang lebih, dan ini masalah terjadi untuk yang ke 2 kalinya yang saya alami

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

The X2's handling has been changed as of February 4, 2021 Lunar New Year Update.
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files:ย https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Mr. Mysterious Spyman wrote:
The X2's handling has been changed as of February 4, 2021 Lunar New Year Update.

confirmed...cannot get it to do 90 degree turns in S9 anymore.ย  Handling still worse than originally, but more doable.ย  still skids a bit with drift punch turns. drift radius is awful and worse than I remember.

Mr. Mysterious Spyman

Windows PC

simplyjens wrote:

confirmed...cannot get it to do 90 degree turns in S9 anymore.ย  Handling still worse than originally, but more doable.ย  still skids a bit with drift punch turns. drift radius is awful and worse than I remember.

Are you "Jens S." in-game?
I'm riding to the end... are you?
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
Join the free and independent Asphalt 8 forum. Spread the word. We're going global!

Furaiosity Files:ย https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=710096

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

simplyjens wrote:

I can, but it is mostly without nitro that I get them now. The handling has been modified. But it only partially masks the issue. I also am seeing more random explosions where the car simply blows up in the middle of the track, and I'm seeing huge bouncing issues. (not just the X2. other cars as well.) I've bounced up and hit the ceiling using a variety of cars when performing the forced barrel roll on the last ramp in Avenlanche Alley.

It is encouraging to see them making an effort and some progress. Hopefully, they continue to work on this; because, it still continues to be an issue. I pray they don't think it is fixed...
Car I most want added to A8:
ย  ย  ย  ย 1991 MAZDA 787B
Moving to new forum:ย https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

simplyjens wrote:

Are you "Jens S." in-game?

Jens G.

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

oldman65 wrote:
simplyjens wrote:

I can, but it is mostly without nitro that I get them now. The handling has been modified. But it only partially masks the issue. I also am seeing more random explosions where the car simply blows up in the middle of the track, and I'm seeing huge bouncing issues. (not just the X2. other cars as well.) I've bounced up and hit the ceiling using a variety of cars when performing the forced barrel roll on the last ramp in Avenlanche Alley........ย 
ย 

Yes, agree with both @simplyjens and @oldman65. I tried X2 out on quite a few tracks and noticed exactly the same changes in handlingย  :???: ย Which for me, are for the worse now, 'cause I need toget used to them all over again
GL: "We can change any cars' stats whenever we want, reduce your inventories again, run two Mookstivals per week if we need to and cancel this Forum tomorrow. What can you do about it, Racer?"
Racer: I can expose your dirty deeds, not give you any cash, not play your games and/or quit Asphalt 8 before you go brokeย  8-)

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Sick of these cars fecking skidding and spinning. I have 3 skidders in my gauntlet and I have to keep quitting. Fecking sick of it.