Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Beartarian

Apple (iOS)

Hey oldman65 love all your posts like you I have spent real money on this game in the beginning of vip I liked the rewards daily tokens ,gas tanks , ect but now none of it .I’m tired of having to remember which day and what time to get my weekly bundle of nothing ! I’ve missed at least three weeks of rewards because of this! O well cost of old age the mind goes first they say. Or was this just another way to steal from the players in this game. I believe the latter I’ve been at this game for 65 days 15 hours in about six years did not find forum till 2018 I’ve enjoyed reading all the great posts from all the forum family . I hope they fix this game so we can get back to enjoying racing

Nat B

Windows PC

comeongameloft wrote:
So Andreea said on discord that she has not heard from the dev team, but the question I want answered is when last did she raise it with the dev team. My bet is that it has been months since she raised it Why u all think she is a good CM is still a puzzle to me.

At least she tried, didn’t she?

Choose one of the following t-e-a-m’s answers and tell yourself what you would do if you were a CM:

1. Never ever raise that issue again. We will get back to you when we are ready.
2. We will fix it only when pigs fly.
3. We have other priorities (no matter true or not)
4. We can’t fix the damn thing.

I could go on and on.

No matter with or without other assigned projects a CM — being an intelligent person — just can’t
aa) keep on reasoning with someone when it looks like talking to a brick wall.
bb) show up with no answers to questions that have been raised by forum members since ancient Rome.
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

comeongameloft wrote:
Why u all think she is a good CM is still a puzzle to me.

Why you keep insisting on attacking the messenger is still a puzzle to me.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Beartarian wrote:
Hey oldman65 love all your posts like you I have spent real money on this game in the beginning of vip I liked the rewards daily tokens ,gas tanks , ect but now none of it .I’m tired of having to remember which day and what time to get my weekly bundle of nothing ! I’ve missed at least three weeks of rewards because of this! O well cost of old age the mind goes first they say. Or was this just another way to steal from the players in this game. I believe the latter I’ve been at this game for 65 days 15 hours in about six years did not find forum till 2018 I’ve enjoyed reading all the great posts from all the forum family . I hope they fix this game so we can get back to enjoying racing

I hope so as well, but I am not optimistic. They have demonstrated a priority for new features rather than fixing defects. Every release has new content. They almost never prioritize bugs.

Contrast that with almost all other applications. The most successful applications constantly release updates that only fix bugs. Rarely do they drop a new feature in an update.

I'm still playing A8 because of my long investment in the game and there are still parts I enjoy, But that is dwindling.

And the fact that GL has demonstrated the features over function priorities means that I will never use any of their other games. I simply can trust their games to work properly.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

audiorapture wrote:
comeongameloft wrote:
Why u all think she is a good CM is still a puzzle to me.

Why you keep insisting on attacking the messenger is still a puzzle to me.

Sorry didnt mean for it to be interpreted as an attack.  I just can't believe that Andreea has been raising this with the dev team and she always gets  the same 'no answer'  C'mon are we to believe that really?  She should tell us what they really say so we all know where we stand.

Forgive my harsh judgement but I think a good CM would of seen that the current system for reporting important issues with the game and communicating with the community is ineffective.  A good CM in my opinion would of bypassed the current system and gone stright to somebody who can make a difference -  that is of course if there is anybody at GL who cares AND can make a difference.  If that was futile then an expose of the flawed anti-customer system to an independent gaming media outlet.

Lets be straight here..GL is committing a crime by refusing to fix and continuing to sell items that are faulty, not to mention the constant lies we are told by their customer services.  This is why I called them a criminal organisation on discord and got banned for it.  Still banned from there btw - thanks Andreea.

Andreea says she got no answer from GL but when myself and other forum members contacted CC we got promises of a fix and a confirmation that they are aware of the problem.  Why wasn't Andreea able to get ths response from GL but normal customers could?
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@comeongameloft - little reality check there: 1) Andreea is a GL employee, and as such is not allowed to disclose internal information *unless* cleared by her managers. 2) If you believe a crime has actually been committed (as in: violation of existing laws), feel free to take your grievance(s) to court.

For everything else, you already know the answers, as unbelievable as they may seem.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

@comeongameloft
lol
You just refuse to accept the reality of this game.
Do you really think that users here don't share your thoughts?
Of course they do, long before you...

An employee that bypasses the internal hierarchy and finds the good Samaritan that will give the ultimate solution to the players, good movie man, when it's out? :-D
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

nks71 wrote:
@comeongameloft
lol
You just refuse to accept the reality of this game.
Do you really think that users here don't share your thoughts?
Of course they do, long before you...

An employee that bypasses the internal hierarchy and finds the good Samaritan that will give the ultimate solution to the players, good movie man, when it's out? :-D

Whistle blowing is a thing these days - just saying, of course it's in organisations/governments much bigger than GL

no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

audiorapture wrote:
@comeongameloft - little reality check there: 1) Andreea is a GL employee, and as such is not allowed to disclose internal information *unless* cleared by her managers. 2) If you believe a crime has actually been committed (as in: violation of existing laws), feel free to take your grievance(s) to court.

For everything else, you already know the answers, as unbelievable as they may seem.

If I had the spare cash to bring a legal action against GL for selling broken items then I would.  Y'all can start a gofundme to help me out if u like.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

comeongameloft wrote:
Whistle blowing is a thing these days - just saying, of course it's in organisations/governments much bigger than GL

Ever noticed that corporate whistle blowers end up unemployed and unemployable in that field. And government whistle blowers look for asylum in none extradition countries? Just saying.

Andreea works for a massive multinational company. She can only post agreed announcements. And she does more than that, making her a good CM. The best this forum has seen from GL.

Do not speak badly of ,Drea, Pepper, on the other hand, is open game.
Elvis Costello - Shipbuilding - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPrrdRzlxc&
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmkgQRmmeE