Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

comeongameloft wrote:
Completly unrelated but I got matched against you in Gauntlet mode this morning

OT: Did I win? 'cos that wasn't me. :)

There's another Harry K out there (my old account) and my nephew is a better driver than I ever was.
Siouxsie and the Banshees (Live) - Hong Kong Garden - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2UsAzejxI
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Latest email from CC in response to the list of cars affected:

"Thank you for your message.
We are really happy that you keep an interest in our game.
This information is really important to us.
Rest assured that our development team is working every day to improve the game.
If you have any other question feel free to ask us in any time.
Kind regards,

Ilya
Customer Care Agent"
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

The responses from CC keep sliding around just like the cars. 🤣
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

So Andreea said on discord that she has not heard from the dev team, but the question I want answered is when last did she raise it with the dev team.
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

no avatar

JMNightz

Google Play (Android)

I don't understand why isn't this fixed already.

This was fixed in 2018 Halloween update and then some time later in 2020 Wild Cars Update (or before that, I'm not sure) Gameloft silently disable/revert this fix.

And now it looks like they're refusing to accept that there's a problem and don't want to fix it.
OR They lost the source code for this fix and forgot how they fixed this before.

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

JMNightz wrote:
I don't understand why isn't this fixed already.

This was fixed in 2018 Halloween update and then some time later in 2020 Wild Cars Update (or before that, I'm not sure) Gameloft silently disable/revert this fix.

And now it looks like they're refusing to accept that there's a problem and don't want to fix it.
OR They lost the source code for this fix and forgot how they fixed this before.

You answer yourself perfectly: "the team" (of devs) is in permanent fluctuation, nobody's left knowing the original codes. By all changes from update to update and inside the staff the devs could only go back for 3 updates in July iirc ... - end of the story.

GL gave up on A8 far too early (with the release of A9), they gave it to no0b game designers that don't know A8, just to monitize all possibilities to progress or to have fun ...

"350.000.000 can't be wrong" ... about the car physics ...😉
Players want: FUcheaters. - Cheaters act: FUplayers. - FUGL says: so what?

“Never one, without the other'' - Greatest joke between me and FUGL.

Fank U Gery Luch

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Apple (iOS)

comeongameloft wrote:
Why u all think she is a good CM is still a puzzle to me.

She's good when she is here... problem is GL has given her other priorities, so forum time is limited.
I consider my self good at MY job, but if my boss told me to focus on other things I am sure people would say I'm bad at my job.

Anyways, I remember when I first got the X2 what a dream it was driving, hugging corners, stick to the road. like an F1 car should... was my dream ride. Now its a slippery slidey crash prone unpredictable monster.
I live in hope one day it will be a dream drive again

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

comeongameloft wrote:
So Andreea said on discord that she has not heard from the dev team, but the question I want answered is when last did she raise it with the dev team. My bet is that it has been months since she raised it Why u all think she is a good CM is still a puzzle to me.

I am sure that Andreea performed her task very ambitiously and naively. She also contributed her own evidence to communicate the forum's concerns. But:
Andreea is paid by GL, not us, GL defines her job, not us. Although she understands us and wants to help us. She was annoying, she annoyed the devs*, she supported us, but what do you want to do if the authorities find your engagement disturbing? In her position of wanting to prove herself, she was given further tasks to keep her away from our subject because she cannot achieve anything with it. The responsibility of a CM is not depending on us, sadly.

*devs from Kharkiv (...🤣)
Players want: FUcheaters. - Cheaters act: FUplayers. - FUGL says: so what?

“Never one, without the other'' - Greatest joke between me and FUGL.

Fank U Gery Luch
no avatar

Beartarian

Apple (iOS)

Hi all of asphalt 8 family . I too have the orange banana . It's slippery when wet or dry . It's slippery around curves or in the straights  ..FI car I think not!! When the f1 cars arrived I did not like it at first because I felt this game only needed the best of  the super cars because those are the ones we dream of driving on the open road coast to coast . Well turns out some of the F1 cars were great in mp I got most of the cars through the card system but had to win the slippery carrot I even put some real money down for some tokens just to get it.I was happy with it . I  won and got  great rewards in mp and tles but that only lasted a year or .so then it was like invisible Mario cart car spins and runs in walls in every race it was hard to do tles with it and it was supposedly the best car in the game at the time . It became useless and sits in garage most of time till this mess gauntlet came out and I have to use F1 cars because they are some of my top cars . Only made it through a few gauntlet races with them what a waste of a good time. Just think if those cars were right and gauntlet worked correctly I think I could be a some what fun part of game but not the way the F1s are and all the glitches in the gauntlet . I quit using F1 cars after second season of gauntlet and try my best with lower rank cars would rather get through race and lose because I wasn't good as the other person than losing because my Orange banana keeps running into walls for no reason . Game loft needs to get its stuff together and make it right for the players !

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

We feel your pain @Beartarian. We are all of us in the same sinking ship. If they continue to ignore this issue, folks like me will be leaving the game next year. I’m giving them a couple more updates to get us a fix or atleast some improvements or I’m gonna drop out...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B