Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Harry K wrote:
Now there's a slip-up (excuse the pun). Using the word customers and not players or users. That's unusual.

^^^ This. It is an important distinction. And definitely focuses this issue on the fact that we are customers that have in many cases paid money for these "products" that are defective and we deserve relief...

Good catch there @Harry. 👍
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

loriel_s

Apple TV (iOS)

South Australia

Today I am gonna create a new email to get a new ticket, seeing as the one going back months was deleted by GL, and paste in a bunch of emails and including vids previously supplied.

🤐

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

oldman65 wrote:
Harry K wrote:
Now there's a slip-up (excuse the pun). Using the word customers and not players or users. That's unusual.

^^^ This. It is an important distinction. And definitely focuses this issue on the fact that we are customers that have in many cases paid money for these "products" that are defective and we deserve relief...

The player, racer & user terminology gets GL off the hook for all sorts of legal arguments. Calling someone a customer opens up all the consumer rights laws for his country. Assuming cash has changed hands.
Siouxsie and the Banshees (Live) - Hong Kong Garden - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2UsAzejxI
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

C'mon guys it's been called customer care since the beginning! ;D

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

nks71 wrote:
C'mon guys it's been called customer care since the beginning! ;D

Yes CC is available to all but your not a customer until you spend money.
Siouxsie and the Banshees (Live) - Hong Kong Garden - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk2UsAzejxI

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I remember Prickly Pepper apologised to us once for calling us "customers", he thought we'd be offended.

Now the interesting question is; was Pepper Pig actually better than our ghost CM?
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Danger Mouse wrote:
I remember Prickly Pepper apologised to us once for calling us "customers", he thought we'd be offended.

Now the interesting question is; was Pepper Pig actually better than our ghost CM?

Your right DM, I forgot about those posts. Well remembered.

Was Pepper better? No. Noticed Andreea still does the Bugs and Technical forum. My guess is she's been told to stop wasting time hanging out in Discussion.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Danger Mouse wrote:

@ DM   Hell No  Bro if peeper was still CM here , You & me would have been banned long ago . Permanent death penalty banned , & by the slim chance you weren't banned .  This post would have deleted for off topic & you would have been threatened with a ban . That cat was power trippin .  As for CM dre she has left us alone for the most part & let us be us & do our thing .  She is a great CM  but I don't feel the reciprocity is there There's no reciprocation !  
Dãmn you see me use them big words "Reciprocity " Reciprocation "  What I mean is I don't feel the relationship is working out & we need to see other people  😛  I'm just scared some newb CM gonna show up & strait pepper trip on us  .
   Take GL mina for example , She's still right next door @ A9  still a member of the asphalt community !  Not once has she even popped in to say Hi or what's up , How y'all doing Nothing bro in like a year   Not 1 peep ! 
Thats fine OK if it's gonna be that way .  But I don't trust NO GL employees any more !  Done with em , Dont need em , I'll get by with a little help from my friend's

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Neilson wrote:
Danger Mouse wrote:

@ DM   Hell No  Bro if peeper was still CM here , You & me would have been banned long ago . Permanent death penalty banned , & by the slim chance you weren't banned .  This post would have deleted for off topic & you would have been threatened with a ban . That cat was power trippin .  As for CM dre she has left us alone for the most part & let us be us & do our thing .  She is a great CM  but I don't feel the reciprocity is there There's no reciprocation !  
Dãmn you see me use them big words "Reciprocity " Reciprocation "  What I mean is I don't feel the relationship is working out & we need to see other people  😛  I'm just scared some newb CM gonna show up & strait pepper trip on us  .
   Take GL mina for example , She's still right next door @ A9  still a member of the asphalt community !  Not once has she even popped in to say Hi or what's up , How y'all doing Nothing bro in like a year   Not 1 peep ! 
👉Thats fine OK if it's gonna be that way .  But I don't trust NO GL employees any more !  Done with em , Dont need em , I'll get by with a little help from my friend's👈

Exactly my thoughts bro, we are the orphans here and there is no need to treat any GL employees with courtesy unless they can deliver. They can't even give a simple reply on 60FPS even after 15 days and we expect them to help fix complex bugs etc etc etc
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I said not for what you understood.
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

oldman65 wrote:
Harry K wrote:

Completly unrelated but I got matched against you in Gauntlet mode this morning
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.