Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

2018 Halloween update was the last fix for this.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

oldman65 wrote:
2018 Halloween update was the last fix for this.

@ oldman. Your absolutely right ,  finally found it 

viewtopic.php?f=1503&t=657441#p3495879
Attachments
Screenshot_20201117-030239.png
Screenshot_20201117-030239.png (534.54 KiB) Viewed 464 times
Screenshot_20201117-035139.png
Screenshot_20201117-035139.png (578.11 KiB) Viewed 464 times
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

wat? and btw those are not the only cars affected by the "improved" physics. As I said, if they really want to make the game so realistic that every vehicle skid, do it for ALL cars, not just for some

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I remember this car physics 2.0 fixed the handling of X2, MP4-31 and MP4-25. Can't remember other cars suffering back then. Handling the cars became stiffer and some didn't like it. Nowadays is way worse than what they tried to fix in the past. 
I think if we are able to make photoshop fakes how with every car skid  we earn tokens and FuCs for free, they will fix it imediately in a few days  ;D

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

drhunziksv wrote:
wat? and btw those are not the only cars affected by the "improved" physics. As I said, if they really want to make the game so realistic that every vehicle skid, do it for ALL cars, not just for some

@ drhunz   Those were just the cars listed by GL , The car physics update 2.0  or the Halloween 2018 update fixed the handling for ALL cars ! Its just they named those ones cause they were the most complained about at that time !  They just named those to name a few 👍
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

IIRC after issuing the fix with physics 2, the problem started again a bit before they introduced the moon tracks with the gravity adjustment, something went wrong but I'm not 100% certain about it...
Old players might also remember when they introduced the bikes the car's handling was affected as well despite GL resting us assured that we are wrong! :-D

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I’ve lost track how long this has been broken again. I wanna say it was ok last year, but got broken around New Year... But I don’t know anymore. All I know is I’m at the end of my rope on this. If they can’t get it sorted in the next couple of updates, I’m out. The game just isn’t any fun anymore because of this one issue. I simply don’t like playing anymore because of it. They can drop as many cars, tracks, modes, festivals, TLEs, etc... it just doesn’t matter.

Honestly, they need to stop ship on everything else and just do an update that fixes this. That’s it. Just this. Nothing else.
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

oldman65 wrote:
I’ve lost track how long this has been broken again. I wanna say it was ok last year, but got broken around New Year... But I don’t know anymore. All I know is I’m at the end of my rope on this. If they can’t get it sorted in the next couple of updates, I’m out. The game just isn’t any fun anymore because of this one issue. I simply don’t like playing anymore because of it. They can drop as many cars, tracks, modes, festivals, TLEs, etc... it just doesn’t matter.

Honestly, they need to stop ship on everything else and just do an update that fixes this. That’s it. Just this. Nothing else.

This is the first Halloween update in 2 years , They havn't done a car stability programming .  2018 , 2019 Halloweens both had them , 
If you at the end of your rope , Tie a knot it's easier to hang on to !
Dont worry oldman  we will get there 💪
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-11-17-05-25-01.png
Screenshot_2020-11-17-05-25-01.png (404.56 KiB) Viewed 439 times
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I really appreciate everyones’ help. You folks are tops in my book. 👍
       1991 MAZDA 787B