Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Alexatrom wrote:
You could ad "the DeLorean and all of the Volvos" to the list and CC would reply that the team is aware of the issue and investigates especially these cars ... it's just some blah blah by somebody or a team that signature is "Olena" today and something other tomorrow ...
This customer care is a fake and absolutely nobody at GL is interested in solving this issue .

Just re-read the reply from the development team in July:
„Quote: We’ve concluded our investigation and see that the mentioned cars had the same behavior 3 updates ago and nothing changed with this recently.
In case you believe that the premise of cars losing their handling capabilities is still true, please send us additional videos showing the specific issues.“
It's still an extraordinary statement, whose contempt for the players cannot be surpassed.

See my latest reply from CC, - you are exactly 100% right
Gameloft - the company with limitless greed and no shame.

loriel_s

Apple TV (iOS)

South Australia

Well I've just sent another email. Let's see what I get back.

loriel_s

Apple TV (iOS)

South Australia

Well I just got this back!

"Dear Player,

This ticket has already been closed.

If you need assistance please open a new ticket. We'll be happy to help.

Best regards,
Gameloft Customer Care."

I'm sorry, what? WHAT?
Now that was a very fast response, and it wasn't in relation to any other issue as I have everything relating to a particular ticket in a folder. Let's see if I get anything else back later. Hmm.
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

They're dropping the ball, this is my latest email from them:

"Thank you for your reply.
Rest assured that our development team is investigating this issue.
However, we can't tell you exactly when the issue will be resolved.
We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
If you encounter any other problems related to our games, you are always welcome to contact us again.
Kind regards"

no avatar

Itsyou18

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Forrest Gump: Mama always said 'Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

comeongameloft wrote:
They're dropping the ball, this is my latest email from them:

"Thank you for your reply.
Rest assured that our development team is investigating this issue.
However, we can't tell you exactly when the issue will be resolved.
We apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
If you encounter any other problems related to our games, you are always welcome to contact us again.
Kind regards"

How the funk is this considered a temporary inconvenience ?  It's been going on for 6 months . Ain't nothing temporary about it 
The same mooks who created this issue are investigating it ?  Yeah that's working out well isn't it , The developers scrëwed it up in the first place , for the 5th time  ! 
These clowns are incapable of fixing it ,  Rest Assured it's gonna be busted for another 6 months ,
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Another emai from CC:

"
Thank you for your reply.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you face controls issues with the same cars that you have reported to our team previously than rest assured that our development team is already aware of them and the problem will be solved as soon as they are ready with the fix. Hope this shouldn't take long.
If you are experiencing problems with some other cars, please send us a short video displaying the problem. That would be helpful.

If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Kind regards,"

Guys, can we get a centralised list of cars, videos, screen shots, I can then copy the list into my next email to CC and the gameloft execs. I'll start a new thread just for listing cars, videos and screenshots. I know we already have all this in this thread but its spread across multiple pages and I dont think that gameloft employees will have the patience to scroll through 40 pages.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

comeongameloft wrote:
Another emai from CC:

"

If you face controls issues with the same cars that you have reported to our team previously than rest assured that our development team is already aware of them and the problem will be solved as soon as they are ready with the fix. Hope this shouldn't take long.
If you are experiencing problems with some other cars, please send us a short video displaying the problem. That would be helpful.

If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Kind regards,"

Guys, can we get a centralised list of cars, videos, screen shots, I can then copy the list into my next email to CC and the gameloft execs. I'll start a new thread just for listing cars, videos and screenshots. I know we already have all this in this thread but its spread across multiple pages and I dont think that gameloft employees will have the patience to scroll through 40 pages.

@  Come on.  We could start with these !!  Since the code that has been left out / forgotten in the car physics update !  Is the whole reason for this mess in the first place ! They bolted on a patch code to the main code to fix the problem , Somewhere along the line that bolt on patch had fallen off / got removed , left out !    Send them mooks this SS 👍
Attachments
Screenshot_20201117-030239.png
Screenshot_20201117-030239.png (534.54 KiB) Viewed 473 times
no avatar

comeongameloft

Veteran

Windows PC

Neilson wrote:
comeongameloft wrote:
Another emai from CC:

"

Kind regards,"

@  Come on.  We could start with these !!  Since the code that has been left out / forgotten in the car physics update !  Is the whole reason for this mess in the first place ! They bolted on a patch code to the main code to fix the problem , Somewhere along the line that bolt on patch had fallen off / got removed , left out !    Send them mooks this SS 👍

When was that update released?

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

comeongameloft wrote:
Neilson wrote:
comeongameloft wrote:
Another emai from CC:

"

Kind regards,"

When was that update released?

I read it was a Halloween update ! But it definitely was not this  Halloween ! I will keep searching I can't find the Halloween update thread. That SS came from this thread !  
They did a stability improvements in 6th anniversary update witch fell on Halloween 2019   But 2018 is the Halloween is the physics update 

viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=688177
Attachments
Screenshot_20201117-033443.png
Screenshot_20201117-033443.png (674.09 KiB) Viewed 463 times