Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

TruthseeksU

Apple (iOS)

I have that same problem with that car and others like it

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

@ oldman.  I've been able to replicate it consistently !  Take a fast car start to corner/ turn at top speed & hold the brake down ! The car will spin out identically as your video & you others describe ! I had a spin out in mp tonight in Barcelona 2nd turn ! I went firm 1st to 3rd in the tron se sometimes I can catch it & snap the car back strait with a quick brake tap & nitro !  
I think they have the brake coding & steering coding cross clustered 
Flerked from what I can see ! But I'm no programmer so honestly I don't know what the heck is going on 🤔

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@Neilson yeah the handling is bonked right now. What’s more is that you don’t need the brakes to get the wipeouts. The game does it without any prompting by you. The vid I uploaded shows a couple of spin outs that the game initiated. All I was doing was driving and steering. I did not hit the brakes. The car just took over.

Something needs to be done. There was stable handling before the updates this year. Really need them to restore the stability back into the cars. Hopefully, the fix will come sooner than later.

We shall see. I’ll just have to keep asking about it until then, and, in the meantime, I’ll see if I can reproduce it in other tracks without wrecking. Something fun to do with my X2 until it’s fixed.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to reply to this earlier, I am passing this to the team to take a look and will come back with an answer.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

loriel_s

Apple TV (iOS)

South Australia

@Andreea
I have been emailing back and forth to Gameloft since April when the second last update came out. Up until that time I had absolutely no problems with Apollo IE. As soon as I got that update, it was skidding and spinning. I sent a couple of videos to GL. Then when I realised that it wasn't just Apollo IE doing this, I copied a link to a previous thread and emailed about that as well, and I was told that it would also be added to the investigation. That email was sent mid June and I've heard nothing since.
Ticket ID for info, #LHH-86948-871.

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@Andreea Need help with X2 handling issues

Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:35 am
Hello, loriel! Please keep in mind that is not the ticket ID, tickets start with 20 followed by 6 random numbers.

@oldman QA team is looking into the problem.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

@Andreea, Really appreciate your help. We heard you had already passed this on to the devs; so, no worries about you not posting earlier.

Hopefully, a fix will arrive soon. And thank the team for their work to fix it as well.

✌️😎
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

@Andreea Need help with X2 handling issues

Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:00 pm
My pleasure, sir!

loriel_s

Apple TV (iOS)

South Australia

AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
Hello, loriel! Please keep in mind that is not the ticket ID, tickets start with 20 followed by 6 random numbers.

Oopsie haha!

Here it is.  20141249

Thank you for any help :)

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Even better than a "fix", how about the "team" stops f'ing with handling for good? If I buy a car I don't want any undesirable changes to that car after I've paid for it.

Just STOP screwing around with handling for existing cars. If that means you can't do "new stuff" then just live with that reality.

This happens time and time again, seriously, your disregard for your customers is astonishing.
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.