Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

Is anyone planning to sue GL?

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:16 pm
Is anyone out there planning to sue GL? If so, please affix my name to the complaint.

The cap on TKs and NSs is outright THEFT. The majority of my 370 TK and 345 NS I purchased with tokens over a long period. Yes, there was a time you could buy boosters with tokens, and those tokens cost real money. So this latest move by GL is nothing more than THEFT/FRAUD/ESTAFA...call it what you want, but it's CRIMINAL.

I still have 30 TK to collect from a car collection I completed, but I'm scared to do so because GL will just take it away. 

These decisions regarding the amount of boosters a player can or cannot have, regardless of how the player acquired them, and then  limiting the number each player can have, cannot be undertaken unilaterally without prior consent of the player because GL have no idea how that player acquired the boosters.

So yeah, if anyone out there is suing GL, I'd like to join you.

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Re: Is anyone planning to sue GL?

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:01 pm
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Is anyone planning to sue GL?

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:30 pm
Continue at the link Harry K posted, please. Thread locked.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."