Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Overpriced 
Overcomplicated
FuCs for TK is absurd 

The entire point of changing the booster system was because we couldn’t take advantage of the boosters due to long wait times in MP and the long 4 hour and 24 hour timers.

What did they do? Make it 10000X worse. We still don’t get per race boosters. They gave us 5 and 10min boosters which are more expensive than the 15min,
making them even less efficient, and then 4 hours-30 day boosters which is ridiculous... talk about not being able to take advantage of our boosters. If you couldn’t take full advantage of a 4 hour booster, how are we supposed to take advantage of an 8 hour booster? 

There was ZERO reason to make the values ... 1, 3, 8, 24,  taking away the 4 hour other than to steal our saved ET boosters. If efficiency was the reason, then there wouldn’t be a booster long than 4 hour. 

As for the UI, it’s a pain in the ****. It’s laggy and freezes upon loading and having to scroll through each booster is tedious and I don’t want to do it. This is the worst consequence to happen in the game as a result of GL’s obsessive greediness.
________________________________________________________________________________
no avatar

Beas

Windows PC

I guess I have to air a gripe about these recent changes, too. My main concern is with the boosters.

First of all, I used to be able to spend a lot less of my winning coins for much longer time with a booster. It would easily get me through several races, which allowed me time and opportunity to recover the $ I spent. The new system, I spend a minimum of 18,000 coins for 5 minutes.

5 minutes!

If I'm lucky, I'll get two races in that time. (Most of the booster's life, however, is spent in the room "waiting for other players." And then, enough racers will join, but the server takes its sweet time putting us on a course. Wasted time; wasted coins.)

One race, I might pick up 6,000 coins or so. At that pace, I need at least 3 races in 5 minutes to break even. Impossible.

The only way to possibly recover the 18,000 in that time is to also spend more coins on doubling my winnings for each race. But now, that means I have to win even more to cover the additional expense!

If Gameloft is reading this forum, I'm asking to please reconsider some of these changes. You've taken away the best chance for winning and improving your lot in the game -- which is the whole purpose for racing.

Just my 2 cents.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I agree with everything posters have been raising about the boosters except one thing.

I’m really liking the 30 day NS. Since it was available for credits, I decided to buy and activate it; because, I have no other use for credits. It is so convenient to just load up a race and never worry about trying to build up nitro after the start and never having to remember to activate an NS before the race. Esp now that the booster interface is so screwy now...
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

30 jours NS = 1 800 000 crédits. 
S9 = 500 crédits/course
Chercher l'erreur GL
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

5 and 10 min boosts are such a waste of resources...
Can barely do few runs.
Who thinks of this..
How hard is to make 1 hr and up boosts and tank...
5 mins one are useless..
I'd pay 20k FC for an hour but not 5 min.
no avatar

higherpowered

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Re: Feedback regarding new booster system

Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:42 pm
On the Amazon platform they did us one better. They took away our excess (over 100) boosts that we earned over time, and the ones they graciously left in our inventory DON'T WORK
At this point, I'd prefer that they just remove boosts altogether. And while they're at it, Get rid of the tickets, and B.S. that no longer works
Paul H
Fire HDX 8.9 & HD10
pacific time USA

A8sully@gmail.com

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Feedback regarding new booster system

Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:14 am
Feels like an open wound with a splash of alcohol hand sanitizer!

Sully

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

Wow, so they still [mess their] game up.
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

Just used my 3 day boosts.. let's see how useful they are..
Boosts should be with charges IMO.
Each charge get consumed with each race.. This ways most of the ppl benefit from it.
10 races, 50 races and 100 races boosts.. 1000 races boosts for some 17hrs a day player :p
24 hrs Double tank used to be 200 tokens.. now 1250 tokens!!! (15$ worth).
Guys, its not 24hrs food buffet.... who does this..
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

only the 30 days deals are worth it, tough very expensive...
the others not so much if you play more than 20 minutes/day