Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Re: [ALL PLATFORMS] No FREE stuff issues

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:25 pm
Pas de carburant gratuit

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:19 pm
breizatao wrote:
Pas de carburant gratuit

C'est décevant. 😞

I have not even been able to even get the free fuel ad banner to appear.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 am
oldman65 wrote:
Rewards for Ads seem to be working now on iOS. Finished a round of free ads 40 tokens, 2 NS, 1 split box, 2 shuffle boxes and 2,888 credits. Also did the ads for free 5 min NS boosters. Haven’t tried multi-credits yet, but it will likely work. The free fuel one is the one that never worked. will look for that one later....

edit: confirmed multi-credits working.

Yep, yday morning I noticed I was able to claim most of the FREE stuff on Android.
- The Free Fuel Refills still don't work. 

I did send an update (PM)  to Andreea informing her about this but forgot to post the news in this thread.  :')

https://i.imgur.com/08u3goP.png

*** @Andreea - I don't want to 'spam' your inbox so I hope you read this

Good news - On Android I was able to claim the (same) FREE stuff today. - Lets hope this trend continues.  ;)  

The bad news - The problems on Windows persists until the present.
I'm still unable to claim the Free 5-min. Nitro Starters - The 'PLAY AD!'  button remains ; 'greyed out'.
Missed out on, how many... 25, 30 by now?  

....and of course, the Free Fuel Refills... that doesn't work on Windows either.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:48 pm
Free fuel is the one that I’ve never seen working. Now I never even see the banner for it anymore. Am I the only one not seeing it? Is there a trigger that makes it appear? I guess it doesn’t really matter if it isn’t working anyway...
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

ViolinARC

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:44 am
Same issue here. Trying to "claim rewards" only to have the system go from "claiming" to "claim rewards" button again. After restarting the game, I try to "claim rewards" (because I NEVER received them) and the system states "rewards already claimed". Gonna ignore it from now on and NO MORE WATCHING ADS because GL will simply steal what I legitimately earned while they still get paid. More greedy, incompetent BS...

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:03 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Free fuel is the one that I’ve never seen working. Now I never even see the banner for it anymore. Am I the only one not seeing it? Is there a trigger that makes it appear? I guess it doesn’t really matter if it isn’t working anyway...

@ Oldman.  If I tap & bring up the event I want to enter , " Sometimes I get this picture & sometimes I don't !! & when I tap watch ad it plays a ad no problem ! But its never awarded me the free fuel !! 
Check next post ⬇
Attachments
Screenshot_20200402-034357.png
Screenshot_20200402-034357.png (1.5 MiB) Viewed 480 times
Screenshot_20200402-034452.png
Screenshot_20200402-034452.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 480 times

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: [ALL PLATFORMS] FREE stuff issues

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:09 pm
Then if I tap on the fuel bar itself I get this picture ! But if you notice the Refill timer . If I set my tablet down for a minute or 2 the second SS shows what pops up in the middle , A play ad green box but I tap & watch ad but nothing is awarded !! 
Tap your fuel bar and bring up the full fuel page & let it just sit there for about 2 minutes while the timer counts & see if you get a watch ad or play ad !
Attachments
Screenshot_20200402-035508.png
Screenshot_20200402-035508.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 480 times
Screenshot_20200402-035654.png
Screenshot_20200402-035654.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 480 times

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:14 pm
@Neilson, I'm in the same boat now, every n now and then it shows up, but I can't make it happen. Still get nothing when running the ad. It's just fubar at this point. The need to keep working on it.
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:18 pm
oldman65 wrote:
@Neilson, I'm in the same boat now, every n now and then it shows up, but I can't make it happen. Still get nothing when running the ad. It's just fubar at this point. The need to keep working on it.

You got that right ! Its been a real long time since I can remember it working correctly ! 😂 Truthfully I can't ever remember it working correctly !!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 pm
Just played the FREE stuff adverts on both platforms.

On Android I was able to claim the Free Box rewards (10), Free Multi-Credits (10) and Free 5-min. Nitro Starters (5) - great !

On Windows the problems persist, untill the present I'm unable to play the adverts for the Free 5-min. Nitro Starters - the 'PLAY AD!' button remains 'greyed out' 
- not been able to claim one Free 5-min. Nitro Starter since their introduction.  :???:

Free Fuel Refills, same old - simply does not work on either platform.