Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Driver_Gurckan Erdem

Google Play (Android)

Re: BANNED!? What a Joke!

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:28 pm
How did you determine whether, intentionally or not, a player was doing boost boosters? If I have 3 devices and each needs to be updated, downloaded data from the cloud, synchronized, is that cheating? Or is this a common developer bug? Even now, when using nitrostarter, you can get into the bw, as evidenced by the results of the players in the first positions of the cups with a time of 0.00.000.
no avatar

tellhigh

Apple TV (iOS)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:52 pm
Banned for close to a week and still no respone from GameLoft. Ticket id is 20064205. Greatly appreciate any help.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:20 pm
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
That's why I had a talk with Mina and asked for her help in this issue and she had a talk with the team about it and managed to unban some of the players.

Aha, now i feel discriminated, because i could abuse the glitch, but didn't use a single booster instead. Keep inspiring me.
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:55 pm
I think the rules need clarifying here with regards to multiple devices.

Andreea, shine a light on this. Making your own backup can not be an illegal move. When TV or PC players move with their "mobile" game what should they do.
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:38 pm
AndreeaFromGameloft wrote:
The glitch was basically, every time you'd log on with your account on a new device, you'd receive extra boosters. Some did it unintentionally some did it abusing this exploit.

That's why I had a talk with Mina and asked for her help in this issue and she had a talk with the team about it and managed to unban some of the players.

From now on when a new exploit comes out, report it to me and I'll ask them to look into it and will even make a post about so nobody gets banned or affected by it.

I'll do my best to keep stuff in order.

can you please tell if the issue has been fixed for players who had not been able to update yet ?

I'm still suffering an issue that doesn't allow me to open the game on my gaming laptop, game crashing when loading...
and i'm afraid to update my second laptop where a backup of my account is...
being convinced that a ban is awaiting me if this triggers the booster glitch !

thanks for a reply

Driver_Gurckan Erdem

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:33 pm
GL Company itself violated its own established rules. For the mistakes of the developers, the players were made to blame.

"The game supports cloud saving, so your game information is automatically stored on our server. If you change the device, you can restore the last saved data by choosing Settings >> Restore Purchases. We want to note that this function was designed to save your data, but not so that you can play on multiple devices or from multiple accounts at the same time. If you try to synchronize data from multiple accounts on multiple devices, you may lose some of the data due to the nature of cloud storage. Synchronization can only be done on devices with the same OS (Android, iOS, Windows 8)."

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 pm
Harry K wrote:
When TV or PC players move with their "mobile" game what should they do.

Very good question!
Driver Funk