Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Re: BANNED!? What a Joke!

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:39 pm
Thank you audiorapture!

Earlier in the day, I received an email from the CC agent (thank you, Anna). But the text is very general, nothing specific as usual. May apply to anyone.

And that...: 
"We kindly recommend that you always acquire games (including in-game content) via official sources, and make no attempts to tamper with game files."

Guys, I'm using iOS. I don't know if any unofficial sources/apps/tools/etc exists in this platform, neither how to use them.
Driver Funk
no avatar

Santino.60

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:54 pm

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:48 am
Hello H@ckers! Are you still banned like me?

Okay, CC agent send me 2 emails, but they are full of general words (as usual) meaning nothing for me. After every email I'm left with the impression that I'm the biggest criminal here, and not just here.

All that email exchange with CC was waste of time.

Be healthy!
Driver Funk

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:44 am
Yes. I will wait until this evening and if i'm still banned i'm going to uninstall the game and install a hacked version. I play mostly offline anyway and don't need their TLE or MP. In a world quarantine period instead of giving more things to the players to be occupied with their sh..., they instead ban people.
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 am
Владо_Б wrote:
In a world quarantine period instead of giving more things to the players to be occupied with their sh..., they instead ban people.

Yes, it's not time for that, definitely!
Driver Funk
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:33 am
Владо_Б wrote:
Yes. I will wait until this evening and if i'm still banned i'm going to uninstall the game and install a hacked version. I play mostly offline anyway and don't need their TLE or MP. In a world quarantine period instead of giving more things to the players to be occupied with their sh..., they instead ban people.

that's such an inspiring idea...
I can't even open the game since the update, the game keeps crashing during the loading page
then I'll have to update my game "back up" on my 2nd laptop sometime later but from what I read I'll be banned for doing this ???
this is getting seriously ridiculous !

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:04 pm
Unbanned.
Attachments
snoop.gif
snoop.gif (474.32 KiB) Viewed 261 times
Driver Funk
no avatar

sreyas

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:48 am
Lucky for a glitch with 2 days

I lost 2 very important accounts to the game and now there is no way to get it back

I got hit by that big ban wave 2 months ago, and lost my 2nd account, and I needed my Zerouno

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:35 am
sreyas wrote:
Lucky for a glitch with 2 days

I lost 2 very important accounts to the game and now there is no way to get it back

I got hit by that big ban wave 2 months ago, and lost my 2nd account, and I needed my Zerouno

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=680235&start=250#p3941757

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

BANNED!? What a Joke!

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:11 pm
The glitch was basically, every time you'd log on with your account on a new device, you'd receive extra boosters. Some did it unintentionally some did it abusing this exploit.

That's why I had a talk with Mina and asked for her help in this issue and she had a talk with the team about it and managed to unban some of the players.

From now on when a new exploit comes out, report it to me and I'll ask them to look into it and will even make a post about so nobody gets banned or affected by it.

I'll do my best to keep stuff in order.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games