Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
User avatar

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1553

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:43 pm
2 lesser beings speed hax
Attachments
Screenshot_20210326-022138367_1.jpg
Screenshot_20210326-022138367_1.jpg (123.66 KiB) Viewed 717 times
Screenshot_20210327-063514001_1.jpg
Screenshot_20210327-063514001_1.jpg (129.54 KiB) Viewed 718 times
User avatar

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1553

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:45 pm
And there this zombie teleporter
Attachments
Screenshot_20210327-064110394_1.jpg
Screenshot_20210327-064110394_1.jpg (120.71 KiB) Viewed 722 times
no avatar

A8PG

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

194

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:14 am
Elite cheater (or better said, GL collaborator), teleporting on finish line. 
Video prove on the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVg2LABI4r4
Attachments
AS.jpg
AS.jpg (573.71 KiB) Viewed 651 times
no avatar

Bisibisibobibobi

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:38 am
Hi
i notice that u say that i'am a cheater 
i'am playing asphalt since 2014 always on my iOS iPhone I don't know what hackers mean so before u public such a thing be sure of what u r saying 
thank u and enjoy the game 
bisibisibobibobi
no avatar

Bisibisibobibobi

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:40 am
If u have a video send it plz 
mavicfear@hotmail.com  I play honestly and I feel mad when some one how don't know me say such a thing
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:13 pm
Driver 3481 in Audi R8SE has a speed and/or acceleration hack and despite knockdown animation, he’s still able to respawn without effect or reduction in speed. Other times just able to overtake me without impetus. Other similar Audis and NSXs in race were incompatible.
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:14 pm
Bisibisibobibobi wrote:
If u have a video send it plz 
mavicfear@hotmail.com  I play honestly and I feel mad when some one how don't know me say such a thing

If you are truly not using a cheating program, then take it as a compliment to your driving skill or your phone.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2878

Location

Greece

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:55 pm
Nitetraitor wrote:
Bisibisibobibobi wrote:
If u have a video send it plz 
mavicfear@hotmail.com  I play honestly and I feel mad when some one how don't know me say such a thing

If you are truly not using a cheating program, then take it as a compliment to your driving skill or your phone.

Would you?
Having a suspicion on someone doesn't make him a "lesser being".
Half the reports here are false anyway, coming from honestly (most likely) motivated players but with not so much understanding on the game mechanics and its faults/limitations.
Sad story is that most issues have been thoroughly explained by various users through the years, but it seems most won't believe/accept it.
Just saying...

Reporters will report! :-D
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

190

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:18 pm
nks71 wrote:
Would you?
Having a suspicion on someone doesn't make him a "lesser being".
Half the reports here are false anyway, coming from honestly (most likely) motivated players but with not so much understanding on the game mechanics and its faults/limitations.
Sad story is that most issues have been thoroughly explained by various users through the years, but it seems most won't believe/accept it.
Just saying...

Reporters will report! :-D

Would I, what? People who **** are lesser beings. Players who report cheaters feel like victims. If you are accused of cheating when you're not, I say turn that frown upside! If half of the reports on cheating are false, that's GL's problem; they asked us to report it. Whatever GL gleans from the process is their business, hopefully to improve the game experience for its honest, paying players. Otherwise this is just a place for venting and griping, which I believe your waxing here.
I will say though that there hasn't been much feedback from GL on this reporting.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone
Posts

2878

Location

Greece

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:40 pm
Nitetraitor wrote:
nks71 wrote:
Would you?
Having a suspicion on someone doesn't make him a "lesser being".
Half the reports here are false anyway, coming from honestly (most likely) motivated players but with not so much understanding on the game mechanics and its faults/limitations.
Sad story is that most issues have been thoroughly explained by various users through the years, but it seems most won't believe/accept it.
Just saying...

Reporters will report! :-D

Would I, what? People who **** are lesser beings. Players who report cheaters feel like victims. If you are accused of cheating when you're not, I say turn that frown upside! If half of the reports on cheating are false, that's GL's problem; they asked us to report it. Whatever GL gleans from the process is their business, hopefully to improve the game experience for its honest, paying players. Otherwise this is just a place for venting and griping, which I believe your waxing here.
I will say though that there hasn't been much feedback from GL on this reporting.

Would you take it as a compliment, if you see your name on a SS and somebody calling you a lesser being, without justification?
Also after all these years it is obvious that reporting by the users is not helping, GL is mostly ignoring it and players that h.ack the game for years are still here.
I don't suggest to anyone to stop reporting, but better be more certain without insults.
I've also seen quite a few SS that just show "boohoo I've lost, he's a c.heater"...