Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Apple (iOS)

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:02 am
nks71 wrote:
Would you take it as a compliment, if you see your name on a SS and somebody calling you a lesser being, without justification?
Also after all these years it is obvious that reporting by the users is not helping, GL is mostly ignoring it and players that h.ack the game for years are still here.
I don't suggest to anyone to stop reporting, but better be more certain without insults.
I've also seen quite a few SS that just show "boohoo I've lost, he's a c.heater"...

If someone accused me of c.heating and reported me disparagingly I wouldn't take it personally, if they were wrong. It's hard to fathom sincerity in a virtual setting like a chat room or forum. We're not even using our real names. C.heaters are ostensibly disingenuous and self serving. They shouldn't care what you think of them unless it perhaps threatens their ability to continue c.heating. If the act of reporting c.heaters threatens them enough to either quit or play honestly this thread has meaning. Perhaps, this is GL's tepid response to c.heaters.

So is Bisabihoofoo a c.heater? I've raced him in the Audi bracket and he's fast. How fast is he? Fast enough to get reported. Impressive, no?
no avatar

Bisibisibobibobi

Apple (iOS)

Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:14 pm
Thanks and any way if I see cheaters around I will let u know I always make video when I play and later I cancel them just for these issues
Have fun

Lollo

Windows PC

Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:58 pm
Festival kits cup
01 april 2021
Player:Driver Angel M
Attachments
FESTIVAL KITS CUP.PNG
FESTIVAL KITS CUP.PNG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1686 times

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:40 am
This dude  Aggressor FV  be hacking every event ! Look at the ranks of this cats cars in the current festival !  Dude is repeatedly hacking all the events !
Attachments
Screenshot_20210402-033334.png
Screenshot_20210402-033334.png (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1655 times
Screenshot_20210402-033419.png
Screenshot_20210402-033419.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1655 times
no avatar

Bisibisibobibobi

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:33 pm
For NITETRAITOR 
THEIR IS ONE Reason  OF BEAING FAST IS THAT I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH AR8 and because I always play with it and know how to make tricks game like when your acceleration increase using  nitro and brake 
So plZ dont't say something that u don't know 
enjoy playing
no avatar

Nitetraitor

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:02 am
Bisibisibobibobi wrote:
For NITETRAITOR 
THEIR IS ONE Reason  OF BEAING FAST IS THAT I KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH AR8 and because I always play with it and know how to make tricks game like when your acceleration increase using  nitro and brake 
So plZ dont't say something that u don't know 
enjoy playing

I didn't report you and I've raced you many times! What more do you read into that? How do you increase acceleration with brake?
no avatar

mech

Windows PC

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:28 pm
https://youtu.be/UDjdu73GpeE

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]- Gauntlet Mode
Cheater: MonsterArmy7676
I start with same car: Bugatti Divo.
See the acceleration at the beginning[/color]
Attachments
cheater2.png
cheater2.png (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1566 times
no avatar

Spielmatze

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:00 pm
Rodrigo M. (Level 29, 295 vehicles)
he is able to become translucent and jumps around (i also have videos)
Attachments
DD67D5E5-CC5B-4034-B1A0-C520EDCCDE83.png
DD67D5E5-CC5B-4034-B1A0-C520EDCCDE83.png (969.11 KiB) Viewed 1497 times

Lollo

Windows PC

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:16 pm
There is a new champion here
Festival kits cup
6 april 2021
Player:Agressor FV
Attachments
hacker.PNG
hacker.PNG (682.98 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
no avatar

JorgeAguilarFotógrafo

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:11 pm
@ANDREEAFROMGAMELOFT
No se necesita que los usuarios actuemos o exhibamos a verdaderos tramposos que para ello ya GameLoft y su equipo pueden descubrirlos y actuar en consecuencia.
Lo que se necesita es que GameLoft - Asphalt 8 tome cartas en el asunto y deje de dar falsos-positivos y enviarnos a la lista de tramposos a jugadores 100000000% limpios, ESO NO ES JUSTO, y menos porque la respuesta de soporte es: "actuamos conforme a lo que nos dice el sistema" y en nada me han ayudado, YO PIDO MI CASO SE ESCALE AL SIGUIENTE NIVEL, estoy totalmente limpio ante cualquier prueba y me desanima comprar cosas en el juego. QUE SE SEPA  que de diciembre 2020 a abril 2021 ya tres veces me han enviado a tramposos INJUSTAMENTE.
Necesito mi caso se escale más alto. Estoy dispuesto a recibir el máximo castigo si acaso estoy mintiendo. Mi cuenta es de 2016 y hasta ahora que empece a jugar en Diciembre 2020 con un Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 me han enviado 3 veces injustamente a tramposos.
Ojala puedas ayudarme @AndreeaFromGameloft. Jorge Aguilar a tus ordenes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ANDREEAFROMGAMELOFT
Users are not required to act or expose true cheaters as GameLoft and its team can discover them and act accordingly.
What is needed is that GameLoft - Asphalt 8 take action on the matter and stop giving false-positives and sending us 100000000% clean players to the **** list, THAT IS NOT FAIR, and less because the support response is: " we act according to what the system tells us "and they have not helped me at all, I ASK FOR MY CASE TO SCALE TO THE NEXT LEVEL, I am totally clean before any test and it discourages me from buying things in the game. LET IT KNOW that from December 2020 to April 2021 I have already been sent to cheats UNFAIRLY three times.
I need my case to scale higher. I am willing to receive the maximum punishment if I am lying. My account is from 2016 and until now that I started playing in December 2020 with a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 I have been unfairly sent to cheats 3 times.
Hopefully you can help me @AndreeaFromGameloft. Jorge Aguilar at your service.