Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cheaters report v2

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:54 pm
During the GL's boosters mistake people got ban for nothing, some like me still can't play , but LBs are full with real cheaters. Pathetic company.
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:41 pm
no avatar

Antonino-Sicily

Veteran

Windows Phone

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:15 pm
.....And he's even having a laugh!
Apparently GL didn't ban him for his 0.00.000 times! Of course, they only ban innocent people and put them into CB
Total vehicles owned: 256
Vehicles MAXed: 189
Vehicles MAXed and PROed:  119
Play time: ~73 d

HobbyRacer

Windows PC

Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:36 pm

Same names again!! Number 1 and number 4.
Attachments
Screenshot (57)_LI.jpg
Screenshot (57)_LI.jpg (908.1 KiB) Viewed 782 times
no avatar

aleck1

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:16 am
Me. wrote:

I give Andrea credit for trying but she'd probably be better off slamming her head against her desk over and over.   As long as the higher-ups refuse to do anything about all the cheaters, nothing will ever change.    They've only had what, 5-6 years to do something about it?

nograe

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:20 am
An old cheater from times past has returned.

Driver Fer7303 Modo Dios

This was a 3 lap race.  I never saw him on the track until halfway throught the first lap when he appear parked on the track and I crashed into him. Otherwise, he was absent. Of course, he placed first with an impossible time.  His name always displays in black making it hard to read, but I was able to capture 2 screens that together shows his complete name.
Attachments
Fer7303-1.gif
Fer7303-1.gif (367.92 KiB) Viewed 771 times
Fer7303-2.gif
Fer7303-2.gif (405.84 KiB) Viewed 772 times
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:24 am
#3 : good race!!!!!!
Attachments
11111.png
11111.png (907.96 KiB) Viewed 765 times

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:18 am
aleck1 wrote:
Me. wrote:

I give Andrea credit for trying but she'd probably be better off slamming her head against her desk over and over.   As long as the higher-ups refuse to do anything about all the cheaters, nothing will ever change.    They've only had what, 5-6 years to do something about it?

+1. Agree 100%. - It's really some kind of entertaining watching all these SS of GL's incompetence and desinterest. - If software developers would need those SS to detect something is wrong with their work it would be even more absurd than it is anyway. Nobody needs SS and names to say that h@ckers do what they want and that GL/The Team/devs don't care about. The only reason that there is a CheaterBoard is to give legit players a fake illusion of: "We have a phantastic firewall, our antihack-system is most important to GL/TheTeam/devs, don't mess with us" ...
To explore what we all are experiencing for years (most on Windows) is exactly what GL/TheTeam/devs would explore if they play the game on their own just for a minute. Showing them our SS makes them having a great laugh like Fer and Penguin and xxx are laughing ...
Andreea's initiatives are lovely but naive.
GLogic hurts: Fuglation is the ultimate ambition.

random7669

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:47 am
Alexatrom wrote:
aleck1 wrote:
Me. wrote:

+1. Agree 100%. - It's really some kind of entertaining watching all these SS of GL's incompetence and desinterest. - If software developers would need those SS to detect something is wrong with their work it would be even more absurd than it is anyway. Nobody needs SS and names to say that h@ckers do what they want and that GL/The Team/devs don't care about. The only reason that there is a CheaterBoard is to give legit players a fake illusion of: "We have a phantastic firewall, our antihack-system is most important to GL/TheTeam/devs, don't mess with us" ...
To explore what we all are experiencing for years (most on Windows) is exactly what GL/TheTeam/devs would explore if they play the game on their own just for a minute. Showing them our SS makes them having a great laugh like Fer and Penguin and xxx are laughing ...
Andreea's initiatives are lovely but naive.

Hi @Alex... I agree too. The Team/Devs have all the tools to track .cheaters if they want.
Players should only focus on playing and having fun.
That's what a Game is for. Period.

However @Andreea at least has more guts and commitment than her colleagues and bosses IMO. She cannot solve all the issues alone but I'm glad she's trying to make things right. Regardless.
That's how paradigms are changed sometimes.

Keep on going @Andreea!  p)

blaine58

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:22 am
I'd really like to know how Fer is still able to play and Genial Penguin is still on the leader board. Can you answer that GL? Andrea seems to really care about the welfare of the players but there is only so much she can do. This is (for lack of being banned for improper language) Horse Puckies! Grow a pair and strap your big boy pants on!