Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cheaters report v2

Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:42 am
Not sure if this topic is even monitored anymore ? But here are some hacks   Dany  2409  this cat Dany has 1,400+ races this season & is level 8 ! Cats be using acc hacks & top speed hacks !
You can't pass em they be flashin & blinkin ! Hella suspicious
Trip Tap it don't matter they will blow right by you !  I ain't gonna trip though anti chéat team probably just as incompetent as the rest of this GL crew
Attachments
Screenshot_20200818-202700.png
Screenshot_20200818-202700.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 428 times
Screenshot_20200818-204759.png
Screenshot_20200818-204759.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 441 times
Screenshot_20200818-201816.png
Screenshot_20200818-201816.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 441 times
Screenshot_20200817-212940.png
Screenshot_20200817-212940.png (1.37 MiB) Viewed 441 times

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters report v2

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:43 pm
Reported everyone.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

CortoMaltz

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:08 pm
Neilson wrote:
Not sure if this topic is even monitored anymore ? But here are some hacks   Dany  2409  this cat Dany has 1,400+ races this season & is level 8 ! Cats be using acc hacks & top speed hacks !
Trip Tap it don't matter they will blow right by you !  I ain't gonna trip though anti chéat team probably just as incompetent as the rest of this GL crew

Yeah Neilson, it's obvious. Also, it confirms my old theory about racers with coloured, crazy font nicknames: probability of majority of those 'cats' hacking the game is about 89.5%  ;)
And boy, they do like to have those special nicknames, don't they?  :)
Clowns, someone used this term here in Forum. 
Or no-lifers, as i call them. 
And no, expecting Gamewaste to solve this problem, after years of not doing anything, is not reallistic. 
It would have been a miracle
#GameloftedToo. "We haven't finished sabotaging our own game as yet. Just wait and see." Brought to you by GL Inc. All rights reserved.

SmoothOperator

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:54 am
Neilson wrote:

I have come across many profiles with similar stats and some with level 1000 which makes me wonder if 1. profiles are dubious/h@cked or 2. GL has an unattended bug. Think rather than showing "Last time connected" GL should give out "Joining date" with races played (both classis & MP) which will give us a fair idea about the racers standing.

But without doubt there are a lot of che@ter$ out there and GL team has FAILED miserably in tackling the menace also their Anti-Che@t mechanism is a disaster which only sends genuine racers to CB for either using ultimate or buffedup cars but they never tells us what it actually does to the real cr00ks.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

I am responsible for what I say, not what you understand.
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:25 am
@Smooth : any profile with Level 1000 is using a mod/**** version of the game
@trdson : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:36 am
@Andreea and team...

thanks for still using a glitchy track again after so many years...
thanks for not fixing the glitches after so many years !
(actually each time a portal is fixed, another appears somewhere near on this track, unreal...) ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLbQw3oKHV8

thanks for not taking care of removing those glitched times... ( Android Top 6 at least makes no doubt)
thanks for banning those glitchers ! but they will get the top prices anyway, isn't it ? :x
Attachments
Asphalt 8_2020-08-20-10-49-15.jpg
Asphalt 8_2020-08-20-10-49-15.jpg (146.49 KiB) Viewed 328 times
@trdson : "GLitchloft programmers are F,n mooks.  I literally mean f them mooks"

DriverFunk

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:49 am
ex-van2

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Cheaters report v2

Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:14 pm
I've added the remaining to the list and will send it today.

Let me clarify a few things.

1. I didn't start this thread to see comments about how the anti-cheating system/team etc. can't do their job or are faulty.
2. I didn't start this thread to see players calling out other legitimate players.
3. I have asked in more than 6-7 comments not to make a spam/fight each other on this thread, yet nobody understood. For me it's hard to go through 50+ pages reading nonsense instead of actually reporting people.
4. Those who have already been reported in the past and are back now, just know that the punishments don't go straight to being permanent. They have a few stages, such as 1st offense is 3 days, 2nd offense is a week, 3rd offense is 2 weeks and 4th one is permanent. You all know very well I cannot tell you how they get punished as it's against the rules.

As a last paragraph, I will close this thread for now, will start a new one next week + a separate thread where I'm going to let you all discuss about the reports made. I wanna see in the next thread I'll make ONLY pictures with the date/cup/event where it took place and the name of the user reported.

Thanks for reading until here.

Thread closed.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:49 pm
Thread is open again.

Now please, reports only, no chit-chat.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Cheaters Report Thread - NO CHATTING

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:59 pm
Windows PC
2020/08/27

Multiplayer Leaderboard (colored names)