Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Re: Booster Cap - Info Collection

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:37 pm
How Ruben M still have 260 NS and 480 ET (8 hours) after the update. I am not accusing him as a hacker, just i want to know. He is one of the best and legit player for me.
https://youtu.be/6KI0bV5CRyw

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:44 pm
It's a legit question - forwarded, don't expect an answer before Monday.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Macs_Froster

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:46 pm
is anyone at gameloft working? I sent in a support ticket a week ago asking to have my boosters back and no one has replied. I didn't attach screen captures as unfortunately I do not own a time machine and was unable to go back in time to before the update occurred.  I wasted 5 years playing this game. They have such contempt for us they keep ruining a good thing with each subsequent update.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:48 pm
some ppl just never claim their booster collection prior update maybe. for me tad goal usually done in 2018 the first year i joined playing beforehand already.
no avatar

aleck1

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:13 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
How Ruben M still have 260 NS and 480 ET (8 hours) after the update. I am not accusing him as a hacker, just i want to know. He is one of the best and legit player for me.

I suppose he could have started with 200 after the udpate and won or gotten the boosters from ads or mastery or whatever that offerred them?

I'm still mystified how they figured them.   I was reset to 100 nito starters, 100 TKs and 150 extra tanks after the update.   I then reverted to a system backup I had made just 2 days before the update so I could see and take a screen shot of my old numbers.   I had over 500 Nitro starters, over 400 TKs and 312 extra tanks. 

When the game updated again, I had 200/200 and 312 extra tanks again but now they're 8 hr tanks instead of 4.   So why would the same update give me completely different numbers?    My totals haven't changed since because I'm barely playing.  I run the TLEs once without boosters, quit playing MP long ago because of all the cheating and have an R&D going for the Beast X going.   I got that from the Asphalt moments thing as I didnt get it the first time.
no avatar

Nat B.+

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:38 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:

If he's one of the best, and legit, and you are not accusing him of anything then why do you ask this question here? If you want to have an explanation then it is more than obvious that Ruben would be the best source of information, wouldn't he?
Von zwei Narren hält der größere den kleineren für den größeren.
Emil Gött

no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:40 am
the answer to ylmznitch is simple : he updated his devices and got the glitch too because GL is unable to properly fix an obvious bug created by themselves
what Windows players who just updated and getting the glitch don't know is the GL bots will scan all your accounts soon then take back those extra boosters and ban those accounts just like it happened for IOS and Android users
no avatar

bertros

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:15 am
audiorapture wrote:
Keep replying to Customer Care if they deny you. Be polite but firm.

Did nothing.  I then got an automated 7 day ban for absolutely no reason and three contacts with CC clearly show they don't read what you write, nor give a damn about helping.  6 years and around '46 days' of game play almost every single day, and i am now deleting and looking for a new time waster.  Definitely open to suggestions if anyone has them, provided it's not produced by Gameloft.  

It's a shame how what was clearly the best game around can be so comprehesivley destroyed in such a short amount of time.
no avatar

bertros

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:19 am
woopsynutts wrote:
the answer to ylmznitch is simple : he updated his devices and got the glitch too because GL is unable to properly fix an obvious bug created by themselves
what Windows players who just updated and getting the glitch don't know is the GL bots will scan all your accounts soon then take back those extra boosters and ban those accounts just like it happened for IOS and Android users

Maybe this is what i've been banned for, simply for synching the game across three devices to try and get my TLEs redeemed (to no avail). I clearly mentioned that in my support ticket too, but their response instead accused of deliberately cheating the game and insisting that it was me at fault. It's flat out ludicrous and insulting.
no avatar

Aston Mutley

Windows Phone

Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:14 am
I sent e-mail yesterday, got auto reply and sent rather long email, with before and after SS's, so I'm really looking forward to their reply!?
Could be a long drawn out TLE for me and CC🤣