Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Re: Patch Notes / Easter Update Info

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:24 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Pepperpot wrote:
oldman65 wrote:
Well that’s .... uhhh... I’ve no idea what’s going on then. Maybe they capped the slots like boosters. They are phasing out pro cards, and we can’t update cars anymore; so, why do you need any more slots?

to open other boxes. I guess I can fuse some but I don't know which ones to keep.

Wasn't questioning you... Just saying what GL must be thinking if they really are caping the slots now. Why do we need slots for parts we can never use? 😞

Hopefully, it is just a temporary bug and you'll get access to more slots soon. I've no idea what to keep. So, now I just pick a car and fuse everything else except the following:

i4, v6, v8, FIV8, V12, V16, MT, AT and I keep 40 each of Early and Initial Tech.

Currently, working on an A class car; so, I'm keeping those parts and i6 engines which it needs...

I burned everything else down to the ground... lol... and I burn anything else I get except the above.
no avatar

breizatao

Windows PC

Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:28 pm
@Oldman65 : i6 : la BMW Hommage actuellement? bonne initiative!!

Flash #11

Windows PC

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:48 pm
The new design is set up to cause the players to make accidental choices. I have chosen double credits twice by accident and if I am not more careful it will eventually start costing tokens ((if under 100).
Flash #11

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:09 pm
breizatao wrote:
@Oldman65 : i6 : la BMW Hommage actuellement? bonne initiative!!

Exact, j'essaye de gagner l'Hommage. La toute dernière voiture de collection que je ne possède pas. J'en ai presque fini avec Lab 3. Je déteste les r & ds mais c'est le seul moyen d'obtenir la voiture maintenant. (Veuillez pardonner mon français. Je dois utiliser le traducteur google ...)

✌️😎
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

Jack All

Amazon TV

Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:39 pm
Game gone haywire. Cant open any boxes. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. And yeah the double credit thing is a wind up. Clicked it by mistake many times already lol
no avatar

Vadamadai

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:31 pm
My account was banned after the upgrade. I think it happened later that I updated after another device and my number of boosters increased. This is a bug! I really could know about that. After all, it is your fault, not mine! Why?
no avatar

Itsyou18

Apple (iOS)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:48 pm
I sent cc a ‘falcon’ letter about this. It’s unacceptable. It’s falcon unbelievable. No reply after 5 days. Also sent a message to the new community manager but she seems to have lost her tongue or the virus has taken it.
no avatar

Vadamadai

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:52 pm
This is madness!

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:16 pm
Is it only for me or game graphics were declined dramatically? 
Vehicles are looking so ugly now.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:39 pm
Not only you, several reflections seem to be disabled.