Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Dex1

Expert Racer

Windows PC

Re: Patch Notes / Easter Update Info

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:59 pm
You still can get it with stars.
Licences, maybe if you rob a bank🤣

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:00 pm
Well that’s .... uhhh... I’ve no idea what’s going on then. Maybe they capped the slots like boosters. They are phasing out pro cards, and we can’t update cars anymore; so, why do you need any more slots?
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B
no avatar

FMDAG

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:04 pm
Hi
25 march 2020 Asphalt 8 airborne version 4.9.0.10 upgrade fail.
I get data downloading error and the game closes :(  The game opens when the internet is off..
no avatar

woopsynutts

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:41 pm
hello, after updating Windows the game crash at the very start, can't open !
ID : 54fde4
ticket 20068533 no reply
thanks for any help !

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:07 pm
oldman65 wrote:
Well that’s .... uhhh... I’ve no idea what’s going on then. Maybe they capped the slots like boosters. They are phasing out pro cards, and we can’t update cars anymore; so, why do you need any more slots?

to open other boxes. I guess I can fuse some but I don't know which ones to keep.
no avatar

JGoulet

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:14 pm
For anyone who is at VIP level 15, and the money it cost to get there; this new update takes all the past benefits away and reduces the over value of the rewards system.  I'm wondering if the is a potential class action suit here.  It was pretty clear, the more you buy, the higher you increased your VIP level and there were daily rewards associated with them.

I made a decision to stop spending money on this game, since it is almost impossible to upgrade a car without spending tons of cash or waiting months to cash in enough spare parts to get fusion tokens.  Now I have over 120 million credits that took me years to accumulate that are totally worthless.  

Everyone, its time to move to Call of Duty.  You can play for free or you can pay a one time fee to upgrade.  You can either play solo or in teams.

I am uninstalling Asphalt & Airborne from my computer, and will never play another Gameloft Game again.

oldman65

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:33 pm
Pepperpot wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

to open other boxes. I guess I can fuse some but I don't know which ones to keep.

Wasn't questioning you... Just saying what GL must be thinking if they really are caping the slots now. Why do we need slots for parts we can never use? 😞

Hopefully, it is just a temporary bug and you'll get access to more slots soon. I've no idea what to keep. So, now I just pick a car and fuse everything else except the following:

i4, v6, v8, FIV8, V12, V16, MT, AT and I keep 40 each of Early and Initial Tech.

Currently, working on an A class car; so, I'm keeping those parts and i6 engines which it needs...

I burned everything else down to the ground... lol... and I burn anything else I get except the above.
Car I most want added to A8:
       1991 MAZDA 787B

podula

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:13 pm
I haven't read all 28 pages but 1:1 for boosters is not that, exactly. I had 28 extra tanks @ 4hrs, now I have 14 @ 8hrs. I haven't read much at all but am wondering if my 42k tokens and 20mill credits are worth anything now.

Edit to add: Ok, I see I can use credits for nitro boosters and tokens for extra tanks but have to use fusion for Tuning kit.

SmoothOperator

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:20 am
Pepperpot wrote:
oldman65 wrote:

Had I been in your place I would have axed all but 20 each of D class parts (if I was not upgrading any of D class vehicle), restricted storage of B, C, A & S class parts to 40 each, early tech parts to 50 each, mid tech and adv tech parts to 100 each, left engines as they are if space was not a constraint anymore.

But that's me. Don't know what your priorities are and getting FuC is pain in the a$$ if you are not buying them without which all the parts are nothing more than pile of garbage.

Besides you have a pretty decent storage space so why do you need more. Concentrate on managing it rather than going for additional capacity building.
We can't change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust the sails.

Mohsenalex

Windows PC

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:41 pm
Anyone else have the colors very sharp ?