Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Patch Notes Discussion - Easter Update

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:40 pm
Update Availability:
Android: March 18
IOS: March 18
Windows: March 24

New booster costs: viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=697513&start=60#p3932791
Boosters are now capped - make screenshot and write to Customer Care after update!
If you lose any boosters, add your info to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=697635

https://www.facebook.com/notes/asphalt/ ... 791552538/

=====
Easter Update - March 18th!

ASPHALT·MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020·READING TIME: 3 MINUTES
Hello Racers! We are really excited to share with you everything that will be coming to Asphalt 8: Airborne in our newest update. Let’s get into it.

MORE SPECIAL EVENTS!
Celebrate spring's arrival with new Special Events and awesome rewards!
Stay tuned for the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, Aspark Owl, Torino Design ATS Wild Twelve and even more!

MORE BOOSTERS!
We are adding more boosters with different durations so you can choose whatever matches your playstyle perfectly!

MORE REWARDS!
Keep an eye on our social networks for special links containing in-game rewards!
New and Improved Boosters

Updated Duration:
Many players don’t have the time to fully take advantage of their Boosters, which can leave much of their precious bonuses wasted. That is why we are giving players more flexibility by making all four boosters now available in 11 different durations; from 5 minutes to 30 days.

Improved Security
We are always working to stop hackers and those who otherwise abuse game systems. So we have reworked the Boosters so that from now on, players have to be online to activate them.

Converting Old Boosters
Any Boosters that you owned prior to this update will be converted to ones that last a pre-defined duration, based on the chart below.

Free Booster Bundle
To give you a head start in Update 39, we are gifting everyone with a free bundle of Boosters. So get the update and claim your 3-Day Nitro Starter, Tuning Kit & Extra Tank!

REWARDS: Daily Login, Creators & Community

Free Daily Boosters Bundle
The free Daily Bundle will still be there for you to claim.

Daily Login Calendar
The Daily Login Calendar will be removed, but we will compensate players for its removal in two ways:
1) VIP Players will be able to claim a free bundle weekly, with content based on their VIP level.

2) In order to support our loyal players and content creators all over the world, we will regularly distribute links that grant players rewards in Asphalt 8 simply by tapping/clicking them. These rewards could be anything, but will almost certainly be useful in completing ongoing events in the game.
These links will be given to our content creators, so they can share the rewards while helping to spread their content throughout the community. Additionally, we will also post these links on our official Facebook, Twitter or YouTube channels as a way to reward everyone for contributing to our amazing social media community.

MAX Upgrades
Players will now be able to spend Fusion Coins instead of Credits to upgrade certain cars. However, they will no longer have the option to use Tokens instead of Credits for these upgrades.
=====

Wiki (will be updated as new info becomes available):
https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/2020_Spring_Update
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Re: Patch Notes / Easter Update Info

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:51 pm
How many nails does this A8 coffin need  ;D

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:53 pm
Deary, deary me.

Thanks for the info AR.
Elvis Costello - Watching the Defectives - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=snPDoXl9ZPs

ylmzTRk

Windows PC

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:03 pm
AndreeaFromGameloft
Hello, guys! Just wanted to let you all know that the picture with boosters + prices is all fake and has been confirmed by the team! :)

So, it wasn't a fake picture.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:05 pm
always the last one that gets on our entire fan base
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:06 pm
Well at least our boosters won't get reset to zero and VIP gets FuC weekly though it surely won't be much knowing GL.
The part about MAX upgrades worries me, cars moving to FuC only upgrading??
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:08 pm
ylmzTRk wrote:
AndreeaFromGameloft
Hello, guys! Just wanted to let you all know that the picture with boosters + prices is all fake and has been confirmed by the team! :)

So, it wasn't a fake picture.

Andreea was focused on the prices, which yes were fake.   I guess I should have been more clear on my question to clarify it.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Patch Notes / Easter Update Info

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:11 pm
I know I said it was fake, and it is. What wasn't clear and neither the team mentioned was that they were referring to the prices, not the boost itself. My apologies for that.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Patch Notes / Easter Update Info

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:12 pm
Also, thank you for the thread @audiorapture. Was gonna post it now, but you were quicker! ^^
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

8Bàll

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:14 pm
Fair enough, but what are the prices of the boosters.