Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Multiplayer Octane Season

Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:57 pm
Pepperpot wrote:
I can't collect the rewards from the BMW2 SE Festival Cup. I click claim and nothing happens aprt from spinning a bit then back to claim rewards.

....less than 12 hours have past since the event ended - You obviously tried to claim your rewards earlier.
As you're on Windows.it's highly likely you did receive your rewards but the animation failied.- Check your inventory (boxes / cards) 

You can click the banner again in a couple of hours, the 'ALREADY CLAIMED' notification will appear and the TLE will close normally.

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=697955#p3937381

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:24 pm
Nautilus137 wrote:
You got your reward(s)

Check inventory . . .

Yup thanks for that you are right. I just clicked it many times again to see if they appeared again.  ;D   ;D

Pepperpot

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:25 pm
Me. wrote:
Pepperpot wrote:
I can't collect the rewards from the BMW2 SE Festival Cup. I click claim and nothing happens aprt from spinning a bit then back to claim rewards.

....less than 12 hours have past since the event ended - You obviously tried to claim your rewards earlier.
As you're on Windows.it's highly likely you did receive your rewards but the animation failied.- Check your inventory (boxes / cards) 

You can click the banner again in a couple of hours, the 'ALREADY CLAIMED' notification will appear and the TLE will close normally.

https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1505&t=697955#p3937381

Sorted now thanks. And why did I put it on this thread.  :???:
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:27 pm
Itsyou18 wrote:
The MP LB has been changed. Players that I know who were moved to champion league for an unknown reason are once again back in elite.

This means it will be a very low threshold this season. Many good players quit.
So for the 3 days remaining I will help others win rating. I'll try to win only against the bad guys  p)
Racing name: Pas Pire
no avatar

Itsyou18

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:36 pm
2861 points to reach elite currently. Don’t know what is normal. So I’m safe then? It’s a first for me but this update has made that very sour. I was afraid this might happen as I didn't want to get there like this.

random7669

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:56 pm
2steaks wrote:
Not sure what's happened to the multiplayer game at the moment.  Made the elite league about 2 weeks ago.  Since then, I've raced 50+ times and never won more than a single ranking point per race, despite winning nearly all those races.  I've kept streaks going over 10+ races and still never get matched with any racers where I can win more than a single ranking point.  Net result is my ranking has dropped from 60 to just outside the top 100 and there seems to be nothing I can do about it.  Really frustrating.

Got even worse in the last 48 hours with nearly half the races terminating due to timing out after sitting there wasting booster time forever.

Sometimes 1/4 (maybe more) of a MP season consists of 1 point only races. If you happen to get several 1 point races in a row you may try switching the car/rank or the time of day you play to see if it helps. Otherwise you may struggle to make progress. Try to find where the EL players are.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:49 pm
3 more days, then goodbye racing with boosters.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Itsyou18

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:45 pm
Been losing every time to this skilled driver of an ar8se so he changed his name to give me a message. I will say to him it's been a pleasure. Slightly higher ranked ar8se and higher total top speed compared to the pro ID R.
Attachments
E927A3F5-3E15-4B72-BA44-7BDECB7E9B3F.jpeg
E927A3F5-3E15-4B72-BA44-7BDECB7E9B3F.jpeg (485.96 KiB) Viewed 1457 times
no avatar

Itsyou18

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:21 pm
Is there a Nevada Reverse shortcut hack/bug still in effect? Got a screenshot of a driver finishing an impossible 10 seconds before me.

van2

Apple TV (iOS)

Bulgaria

Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:03 pm
Join room failed. (Error 28)

Expect some CHANGES. 
Fear.
Driver Funk