Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

Itsyou18

Apple (iOS)

Re: Multiplayer Octane Season

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:08 pm
On my device you are ranked 2760 in champion league after 465 races. What's going on?
Attachments
0030F051-B397-44CC-B975-65A4CEFAD687.jpeg
0030F051-B397-44CC-B975-65A4CEFAD687.jpeg (663.67 KiB) Viewed 859 times

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 pm
whaat.... i everyday for past 17 hours been farming more than playing multiplayer afaik , always busy multitasking convey messages and share to every link site even at private FB social group. if you really want the credits then sign in yourselves to post in ..

i dont like to sit around do nothing like a dead empty shell( GL HQ) atm

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:23 pm
Me. wrote:
...oh man, can't believe this is still going on lol
.Guess our cross posting friends' motto must be... better a good copy than a bad original.  ;D

It doesn’t bother me though. It’s just that is weird, that’s it. Can’t get why one would cross post like that but ok ::)
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:34 pm
Sayaneechan wrote:
Me. wrote:
...oh man, can't believe this is still going on lol
.Guess our cross posting friends' motto must be... better a good copy than a bad original.  ;D

It doesn’t bother me though. It’s just that is weird, that’s it. Can’t get why one would cross post like that but ok ::)

It's the new perception regarding any kind of info/knowledge, it belongs to everybody! ;D

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery etc etc

Me.

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:34 am
fkw123 wrote:
whaat.... i everyday for past 17 hours been farming more than playing multiplayer afaik , always busy multitasking convey messages and share to every link site even at private FB social group. if you really want the credits then sign in yourselves to post in ..

i dont like to sit around do nothing like a dead empty shell( GL HQ) atm

...really?

You completely missed the point fkw.  - If  'people' want to share certain information or their opinions, findings, insights, thoughts, whatever on this  any other, or multiple sites they can and will, simple as - It's their call - I'm sure most are savvy enough and can perfectly manage on their own.

Having said that... in this (your) case, reproduction (eg. cross posting), translating etc. of articles or parts of articles (eg. forum posts) shouldn't be a 'biggie', providing the source or sources is/are, acknowledged and that passages, quotations, images etc. are not placed in a different context.

fkw123

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:03 pm
no avatar

RostandR

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:01 pm
fkw123 wrote:
killing Jesko without Extra tank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuSUnUQNZg&t=213s

I thought there were Jeskos in your video  :P
Racing name: Pas Pire

Ewa Sobota

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:00 pm
Wow, What is this storm because of me? I don't quite understand. Could my results be so interesting?

@pepperpot
for ARs.e - to fight against good driver max pro  GSX you must be at least 1155. I have a lot of experience driving very good tuned ARs.e 1159 and fighting against GSXR, its not easy 😎
Attachments
1585432911741.jpg
1585432911741.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 556 times

nograe

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:27 am
random7669 wrote:
So "Not bad" is the new standard for this game after new boosters system.

Q: Is this game cool? Is it fun?
A: Nope. But it's NOT BAD if you have nothing better to do.

I won't race for EL anymore. I'm gonna race unboosted for 2500+ to get the rewards and stay on CL.
Hella Fun!

Even the rewards are becoming pointless to me. What am I supposed to do with tokens, credits and boxes when new cars require too much real money and my classic garage cars are not in need of any upgrades?   Even player ratings are starting to lose appeal.  My MP play could become more like my off-season play: random cars unboosted just for an ocassional diversion without concern for place or score.
no avatar

Itsyou18

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:45 pm
ID R: “Nobody wants to race me. They all run away”
AR8SE: “Race me!”
Just watched the movie Highlander ;)
where is everyone?
The ID R met a Pro Drako GTE. ID R: 4, Drako: 1.
The Drako is around 10km/h quicker. Just goes to show that a car is useless if the driver isn't skilled.