Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Oh, all those cars are far from full PRO in my garage.

We already had Furai so you could use it as reference. I think there were close times for 5 stars with NS. But with TB should be doable.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I don't mind Centenario every other week. At least i use this car every day and i guess many others , so if i spend time in the game to improve i prefer to be more meaningful. I watched Ruben's video with it on Buddha's Teachings how try to beat the gost in Gauntlet, very interesting. So i really preffer Cento or PaganiBC or X2 or AIE or Divo, on different tracks. But that's just my opinion.  ;)

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Divo Season 9 would be nice. I'm in.

Ok, I will see S class cars combinations so I will put here to see haw many players are able to play it.
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Agreed with Divo season 9 - I think many of us have it at a competitive ranking since the Premium Pass was one of the few opportunities when it was really worth it.
I am really poor in class S cars, but I understand if people want to race them 😎👍

Also like the suggestion of “hard to earn” season 9 fifth star cars.
What about the now slow F50? Though S9 Barcelona Reverse is not the most exciting track... 🤔

Another car I’d like to see is the Veneno - I used to drive it and like it a lot in the past, but haven’t been using it much recently... It could be fun to have a challenge with it and about everyone should have it MAX/PRao here I guess.
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Nautilus137 wrote:
Divo Season 9 would be nice. I'm in.

Ok, I will see S class cars combinations so I will put here to see haw many players are able to play it.

Yes, higher end A class or S class is good.
A lot of S-class got demoted over time, so there are few classics left.

AIE, Pagani, AHGT, Arash, Aventador SV, Centenario and the Pig are probably the most commonly owned legacy cars,  Festival cars are mostly not full Pro (except for Divo?)

For A class, I suggest the Ford GT, Rez X, AM one-77, Weber

Premium Old

Windows PC

The Bugatti Divo is ok by me aswell as I happen to have this car at a decent rank :)

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

We can use Divo even though mine is only rank 1696. Then it may be that Emil can wipe his eyes after several weeks of defeat. :) Could use a little resistance from the other side of Øresund if I do not get on cb again. :)
But good to see Emil has come out of Snickerboa so he can play with the rest of us :)
Here's a little bite of film from Emil's family and his Snickerboa :)
It is Emil himself who sings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDoPREqtBKk

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Suggestions for this week?

Cent or something slower?
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Nautilus137 wrote:
Suggestions for this week?

Cent or something slower?

Cent is fine... but how about
Ford GT or Rez beast X? Nice in S9 or any class A in S7/8

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

I'm ok with Ford GT, because it is not in my garage :D so I could skip one.

but what the others say. Not sure how many of us have Ford GT.

Beast X is MAX/PRO in my garage.