Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Nautilus137 wrote:
There are few in current FC.

So please suggest the car for the next FC.

I'm still for Lykan/Tokyo.

Your show.. go for it - I always look for stuff on new tracks to get practice, but they are all taken by Festival cars... not too many pro cars, yet.
Munich or Sector 8 tracks are always a challenge, too, but hard to find with classic, cheap cars that everybody has.

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

No, it is not up to me . . .

I would like to pick what others want . . .

But if none is interested.

I'm willing to pass FC leads to anyone who is interested in :)
no avatar

simplyjens

Windows PC

Nautilus137 wrote:
No, it is not up to me . . .

I would like to pick what others want . . .

But if none is interested.

I'm willing to pass FC leads to anyone who is interested in :)

Lykan Tokyo is perfect for full participation.  

Other alternatives for unusual combinations using legacy cars and former kings (maybe we should do a "former kings series" - cars a lot of players will likely have)::
RB Alpha on Mosaic Motorway S9
MP 4/8 McL Season London Eye Versus
Asteroid Chase S6 any McLaren - Mp4-25?
S9 Rooftop Raceway Arrinera HGT

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

Lykan is a good choice. An old car that evokes memories of when you put double credit and shoveled credits in. And as the next fc maybe Mp4-25 as simplyjens writes, even though I hate the moon tracks.
Then it may be I can shut the mouth of my big brother, who smells bad of Surströmming out of his mouth, and who has a language like a famous chef :) :)

Premium Old

Windows PC

I vote for the Lykan aswell but I am happy whatever :)

Maybe in the future there can be one week with a D-class car and the next a C-class, B, A, S and so on?
And maybe go through most if not all cars, even the festival ones. I mean, there will always be cars that some doesent own or have fully proed so what? As I see it, this is about self improvement and getting better at this game.

Speaking for my self, I think there is about 100cars that I dont own and of those I do have, a very few are fully upgraded.
However I dont mind whatever, you are doing a magnificent work Nautilus and deserves a great praise for doing this,
thank you a)

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Yeah I know, it sounds OK DCBAS, but there are much less players with full upgraded S class cars . . .

So maybe I need to do some revision of cars again, and see what could be interesting . . .

But sometimes back on old (used FC cars) is not bad to see your skill progression/degradation :D

But some cars are now only D class (Civic, etc).

OK, now we have/had two fast cars, next could be something slower.

The problem is that "everyone is OK with everything" and that don't help me, because I would like to hear more feedback from you.

Without you (racers) there is no point :)

Dan T

Veteran

Windows PC

It is a good proposal that Premium old has come up with.ImageMaybe it could also attract more people to participate when lower ranking cars are also used.Did not think there could be such good proposals from the other side of Øresund :D
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

There are many cars that I don’t own... When it happens for successive weeks, I just forget a bit about it all.

I also like the idea of switching classes through every week, though I prefer fast cars (but most of the cars I own are the slow ones 🤪)

One specific proposal from me, hopefully it helps!
Mercedes Silver Lightning in Dubai or Transylvania?

Nautilus137

Veteran

Windows PC

Transylvania sounds good for me. I'm so bad at that track.

Do you know any from seasons?
no avatar

InfiniteBrakeXXX

Windows PC

Nautilus137 wrote:
Transylvania sounds good for me. I'm so bad at that track.

Do you know any from seasons?

Not I combination with the Mercedes (it does have S9 on Dubai Reverse - which is good for me in itself).

But we could do Citadel Clash in S3 with the Lotus Evora Sport 410?
Attachments
9E8E5523-B776-4708-9ED0-C023CFC92063.jpeg
S3 Lotus in Citadel Clash
9E8E5523-B776-4708-9ED0-C023CFC92063.jpeg (369.99 KiB) Viewed 150 times